Thread: DCA 3/16/2008

DCA 3/16/2008

Hi All,

Couple of highlights from today at DCA. Frontier is using both A320s on flights from DEN to DCA and after two days I'm bored with them. I didn't finish my A319 collection and now we will have exclusively A320s. You can't win every time.
    Also I finally got my Steelers. I've missed it yesterday by 2 minutes but today I was ready :)
    I've been on it few weeks ago from CLT to DCA by didn't have picture of it :)
    Also I'm adding Delta MD-88 in new cs since she's my semi highlight (my first one).
    And last but not least our DCA resident USCG G-V.

Enjoy,
    Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Re: DCA 3/16/2008

Nice shots Rafal,
    I picked up that USCG G5 on Acarsd. It Left EWR for DCA.
    Senga

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

good job. i was in DCA today, the USGC was back and there was a whole lot of USMC helo traffic across the river. as we were approaching 1 this morning a CH-53 flew right off our right wing for a minute ro so, eventually overtook us on final.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    good job. i was in DCA today, the USGC was back and there was a whole lot of USMC helo traffic across the river. as we were approaching 1 this morning a CH-53 flew right off our right wing for a minute ro so, eventually overtook us on final.
    Matt, which shuttle were you on?
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"