Thread: Hawiian to NY?

Hawiian to NY?

I talked to a freind of mine who lives out on those glorious islands and works for Hawiian/ He told me that in recent meetings there was discussion of a through flight that runs from HNL to someplace in the west than on to JFK. Has anyone else heard this rumor>?
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Well I certainly know Hawaiian flew to JFK for a short period of time with the DC-10 but I don't know anything about new flights.

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    If they want to do JFK-HNL, they'll have to go non-stop in order to compete with the CO n/s out of Newark (which has the hub feed, as well). If you have to make a stop somewhere, there are already plenty of options out of JFK or LGA, especially since there would be no competitive advantage at all to run yet another JFK-LAX-HNL connection.

I've heard this for almost a year now. I believe Hawaiian would like to come to JFK, but they just don't have the metal to make it work just yet.

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"