Thread: us airways navy paint scheme

us airways navy paint scheme

Does anyone know how many us airways planes that are still in the navy scheme and are they gonna keep a 319 in that paint to be a retro?
    Thanks
    astrojetLiftoff

There are other sources still informed on such topics in the NYCA group but I think that those colors represent a very negative time for USAirways... During the life of those colors US Airways experinced many hardships as a company and as individual employees.... I won't miss the Vader scheme..... I like the new one but I deeply miss the silver bullet scheme with the blue tail and red stripes
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Oh wow I had no clue..Thanks for the info
    By any chance does anyone have a list of these planes cause I love the Vader scheme and hope to see them before there gone
    thanks
    Last edited by aStRojet; 2010-08-14 at 10:15 PM.
    astrojetLiftoff

While US Airways had much hardship during the 98-06 period, there were lots of good times. Pre 9-11 we were doing pretty well operationally and financially. it was the post 911 where things werent so great. I am very happy to see US doing as well as they are today. I am proud to be have associated with such professional men and women.