Thread: Vienna 2007/07/02 An-22

Vienna 2007/07/02 An-22

Hi!
    Today, I have only one photo of you. As I was awaiting approach of this machine, I heard, that it has delay of one hour, so I went to buy something to drink. While I was returning to the spot, I heard sound of props! Guess what they belonged to. You're right. Antei. So no approach shot possible, so I went to P3, hoping they will park it in front of it. Damn! I saw it taxiing to the new apron, which you can see from P4, so I quickly rushed there, but I wasn't hoping for good photo, as I thought, it will be obstructed. But fortunately they put stairs from the other side. This is best photo, I was able to get. I'm quite satisfied.

Nice not, That is one my my ultimate dream plane I'd love to add to my collection. With a shot of that I can look for another Hobby :)

Senga

Quote Originally Posted by SengaB
    Nice not, That is one my my ultimate dream plane I'd love to add to my collection. With a shot of that I can look for another Hobby :)

Senga
    hehe... thanks... and no need to look for another hobby... still a lot of ultimate planes flying around :D i hope i'll be able to nail an225 as it is supposed to come to prague this month...

:)
    I have nailed the AN-225 on at least 4 different occations. I would GLADLY trade even my first chance to nail the AN-22 over the 225 any day!

But soon you will have both.
    Senga

The AN-22 doesn't seem to cross the Atlantic unfortunately.... We'd love to see it here though....

Nice shot ketko!!! :)

Tom
    "Keep 'em Flying"

Tom, I was waiting for you to repsond.. I knew its be coming up.
    Yea we are in a bad place situaitonally

Senga

Nice shot! I would love to get the biggest propeler aircraft in the world :)

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO