Thread: Keeping Senga proud

IFP, ISP, JFK, IGM, SAN, VCV, LGA, LAX, SEE, LAS

Keeping Senga proud

Myself and Jakub were shooting today and though we totally screwed up and missed Pink Delta this came by soon after we returned to the right side. Senga and Art caught this VIP week but I have no idea why it was here today. UN stuff maybe. Senga could probably tell us. Very colorful and a change from the norm.

'My idea of a good picture is one that's in focus and of a famous person doing something unfamous.' Andy Warhol

Wow, love the shiny engine thingies.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    767A belongs to Saudi Aramco and can be here for pretty much any reason (I've seen it 2 or 3 times on the Signature ramp at Dulles). Interestingly enough, with all of the VIP/Government-related traffic that can come into IAD, it's the only airplane where I've ever seen a motorcade come through airport property, out onto the tarmac, and up to the door of the plane.

Ooooh! Phil and I saw that a couple weeks ago (December 15th, ~7pm) while taxiing out on jetBlue to IAD. We were wondering what the heck it was.

Another highlight that eased the pain of missing the Pink Delta 75 was the United Arab Emirates VIP 744.

And the Saudi Aramco 762:

Well I saw pink Delta today BUT I did not bring my camera out today.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"