Thread: JFK 2/7/10

NLovis

JFK 2/7/10

Nice day minus the wind and the fact that the zipper broke on my jacket. Alot of catches.

This LOT shot came out amazing. Has some stickers on it too.

Finally after 5 months I got the shot I wanted.

AND IN THIS CORNER. STANDING TALL AND RED. WUUUUNALLLLLLLAAAAAAA DREAAAAAAAAMMMINGGGGGGG! :mrgreen:

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...

Re: JFK 2/7/10

Um, all the LO ships have those decals on them. :idea:
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by NLovis
    what stickers are you referring to? do you mean the coat of arms on the nose? kenny's right, all our 767s have them.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

I really dislike the boring/plain current EL AL eurowhite crap livery but since 747s are always cool, try cropping it evenly and you've got a nice shot you can print.

Give it as a gift to the girl you like this coming valentines and tell her it's a 747 (you will impress her) trust me :mrgreen:

NLovis

Never noticed the stickers before. Eh el al was just there so i shoot. 747's are sweet anyway.

Sorry Kenny and Cancidas can not agree with u guys :) ... not all LOT 767 have stickers... actually just 3 have a stickers ... total is 6 in fleet One is leased to Caribbean Airlines and for some reason u can see this plane almost every day arriving to JFK - flight from San Francisco (reg: SP-LPG) and this one is without sticker :) thats the only one u will see in US without sticker....

on stickers you can always see: Polish Ensign (White Eagle on red) and Town Crest with name of the town : Warszawa (Warsaw - Capitol of PL), Gdansk and Poznan so just a 3 stickers :P but... If this is a flight from Poland to US or Canada u can be 100% sure this will be one of those 3 planes with a sticker... in last couple years mostly was Poznan (SP-LPC)
    Living The Dream...

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Quote Originally Posted by chrisparypa
    Sorry Kenny and Cancidas can not agree with u guys :) ... not all LOT 767 have stickers... actually just 3 have a stickers ...
    you're right, i forgot that we picked up a few extra ones. the 5 original airplanes ordered from boeing have them, the 2 762s (SP-LOA and OB) and 3 763s (SP-LPA, PB, PC). SP-LPE is in star alliance colors, PF and PG aren't named after cities.
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

glade to learn something new :) I always thought we have just a 3 b767 with stickers :P
    Living The Dream...

That's hardcore. Y'all know all the registrations of the LOT fleet and which planes have stickers and what kind of stickers :shock: LOL

:borat:

NLovis

Heh so I need to find those 762's :borat:

Quote Originally Posted by NLovis
    Heh so I need to find those 762's :borat:
    You'll be able to find them in MEX, LGW, EZE, or GRU operating for Mexicana.