Welcome Aboard the New NYCAviation.com!
Today we launched the fourth site redesign since our inception back in 2003. Strong demand during our continued growth brings us to where we are today, with a layout that allows our readers and members to more easily navigate all that our site has to offer, while paving the way for other site features that are coming in the near future. If you encounter any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some features of the new look:
• More featured article headlines are visible up high so you can see more of our exclusive articles.
• Faster page load times.
• Quicker, more attractive photo galleries.
• Matt and Phil now have a blog, where we can discuss our thoughts on the industry, share insight on NYCA and the hobby, do book reviews and talk about more casual topics.
• NEW! Our Job Listings section allows people to sort through tons of jobs in the aviation industry! Got a position to fill? Target it at high quality applicants at reasonable rates.
• Our recent tweets now seen on the homepage allow you to see news headlines and get travel updates even if you’re not on Twitter.
Our goal is to make the NYCAviation experience an efficient and useful one that serves all of our friends, whether they are aviation enthusiasts, industry professionals, or the casual internet surfer that stumbles upon our site.
If you discover little bugs or have any concerns or complaints, please feel free to shoot us an email.
We hope that you enjoy what we’ve created.
- The NYCAviation Team