• We’ve come across some absolutely amazing photography of the Aeroflot Airbus A330 in SkyTeam colors.
• Mexicana officially joined Oneworld yesterday, and painted one of their Airbus A320s accordingly.
• A funny complaint letter sent to Sir Richard Branson is better passed around the internet.
• A Kingfisher ATR-72 overran a runway while landing at Mumbai during bad weather. There were no injuries by the aircraft is badly damaged.
• United Airlines suspended a pilot that was allegedly drunk before departing from London on a 767.
• A Horizon CRJ-700 experienced an engine failure while flying from Fresno, CA to Seattle, WA, diverting to Sacremento, CA. All 25 passengers enjoyed living on the edge.