Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: UNGA 2022

South African BBJ in London not returning to New York, returning home due to electricity crisis in South Africa.

Would you mind making separate posts each day? I didn't think to scroll back in time and was wondering whether there were any updates today.
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

CTM1 , F-RARF airborne out of Paris, looks like itnis going to Shannon, maybe Macron will go from London to Shannon on the Falcon and join the A332.
    HZ-SKY2 Airborne London, Saudi delegation.
    Air Force 1 , 82-8000 airborne out of Stansted to DC.
    QAF4, A7-AAG airborne Stansted heading towards the atlantic.
    T.22-1 A310 Spain AME4535 of the coast of Halifax.
    German 16+01 A343 as GAF906 airborne out of Berlin.
    Polish B738 , 0111 Just made landfall ear Lake Melville Canada.
    Last edited by springbok; 2022-09-19 at 10:42 AM.

Hungary FA7X , 607 airborne London heading west.
    Pakistan GLF4 , J-756 out of Gatwick for JFK.
    UAE A332 , 1300 airborne out of London.
    T7-MIK out of Biggin Hill heading west, Lebanon vip.
    VQ-BNZ ,Jordan VIP, Glf6 out of Farnbourgh heading west.
    Brazil A319 , 2101 BRS01 out of Stansted heading west.
    UAE B777, A6-ALN AUH03 out of Stansted heading west.
    NAM001 , V5-GON put of standsted heading west
    Turkey Glf5, TC-ATA out of london heading west
    Ukraine A319 , UR-ABA up and heading west, not Zelensky but his wife was in London for funeral.
    France a332 F-RARF and FA7X F-RAFA out of Shannon heading west
    Last edited by springbok; 2022-09-19 at 12:21 PM.

Polish B738 , 0112 out of Stansted heading west.
    Senegal , 506V-SEN heading west out if London.
    Korea HL7643 , B748 as KAF01 heading west.
    OM-BYA , A319 as SSG001 heading west from London

Any rough ETAs on these? Hoping to get out, need to convince my wife that I can leave her alone with the 2-week old, lol.
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Quote Originally Posted by ANITIX87 View Post
    Any rough ETAs on these? Hoping to get out, need to convince my wife that I can leave her alone with the 2-week old, lol.
    Sorry, I didn't see your last message until just now! Hopefully navigating back hasn't been too much of a pain. If it is, my apologies. Everything should be landing between 6 and 9 tonight, with most arrivals just after sunset (JFK's vip ramp will be SLAMMED).

Quote Originally Posted by jbluflyermatt View Post
    Hopefully navigating back hasn't been too much of a pain. If it is, my apologies. Everything should be landing between 6 and 9 tonight.
    No worries, we all really appreciate the info and insight, it's such a huge help. Too bad so much is coming after dark, just need to find the best place to go.

Do you know if the Kuwait C-17 that just crossed into Maine is coming to JFK? Sorry if I missed it in previous updates.
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Quote Originally Posted by ANITIX87 View Post
    No worries, we all really appreciate the info and insight, it's such a huge help. Too bad so much is coming after dark, just need to find the best place to go.

Do you know if the Kuwait C-17 that just crossed into Maine is coming to JFK? Sorry if I missed it in previous updates.
    The adrenaline that rushes through me during UNGA weekend is insane hahaha! Love doing this stuff. Agreed, wish more stuff came during the daytime. Kuwait C17 went to Charleston (I did not even see it on the radar - nice find!).

Russia RSD8 with an IL96 just took off from Moscow due into JFK around 730 tonight.

Matt always makes going to UN week an incredible experience. His tracking info, is just the right stuff. Sadly I had to go back home yesterday night, well actually past midnight today (B6 NEO a321 crapped out on us and we were delayed out of JFK). But waiting for my flight I saw an A320 NEO VIP rolling for take off, mostly white with a country shield on tail that looked like Slovakia'ss, but Slovakia does not own a320 Neo as far as I know nor a white a319. Hope someone can find out who it was. Also Biman 789 took off right before us. I least I got to see it.

That 320 NEO you saw sounds like Senegal. So almost nothing UN related on its way today?

Herzogs jet to funeral ?

Any idea how Pres. Herzog of Israel flew to the Funeral ? I can't get any info & don't know which airport he landed ?

Thanks. I guess the ban against Russian aircraft entering US airspace does not apply for diplomatic missions. Rare to see an IL96 here at JFK. Sadly I had a stroke & must stay at home so hopefully spotters will post some photos. Thanks.

Most are banned by tracking

Air Force 1 departed from STN after the funeral but can't tell if it flew on to JFK for the UNGA or to ADW as the aircraft, like many others, was blocked.