Thread: Expo 2015 Aircraft

Expo 2015 Aircraft

Any chance of ever seeing the 2 aircraft in Expo 2015 livery at JFK this summer? One is from Etihad while the other is from Alitalia. They are very attractive with rainbow colors; reg # A6-ETD and EI-EJM. Just wondering as aircraft with special liveries are not as common as in past decades,

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Yes on the Alitalia one - it was here last weekend, and I'm sure many many other times.
    No on the Etihad one - it's in a high-density two-class configuration, and Etihad flies a 3-class aircraft to JFK.

Hey Speedbird ... Not sure where you have been, but there have been plenty of postings on the forum of the Alitalia EXPO here at JFK. No dice on the Etihad as mentioned by Mateo. There is another Alitalia special as well ..... Registration EI-DBL. She has been here a few times already too.
    Mark
    Queens, NY

My website: http://mbsphotography.smugmug.com
    My photos at: JetPhotos and ANet

Great. I'll be on the look-out for AZA. I fondly recall the AZA livery for Bulgari
    (silver) and the Bacci chocolate 747s a while ago. My boss flew on the Baci aircraft & brought me back some chocolate delights! Ciao.
    Last edited by Speedbird1; 2015-05-03 at 05:35 PM.

Disappointed that EI-DBL only bears a sticker to advertise an Expo 2015 wine sponsor.