Thread: Fedex 767-300 KEWR

Fedex 767-300 KEWR

Greetings,
    Not to extraordinary given how long they have been around now. It just got easier to get FDX 767-300s at EWR. They finally threw in a B763 on one of their afternoon KLAX-KEWR flights. Only until recently it was operating in and out of JFK in darkness. And of couse the WX followed me as usual.

Senga

Nice catch senga, I caught one on a delivery flight at PAE back in Nov. I just can't stand how small the engines look!
    Also, why does it seem like you never get clear skies? Haha
    Probably the youngest spotter ever to walk up the face of the mounds.
    Jared B. -Boces Aviation Ops Student, Jericho NY

Thanks Jared,
    I think the 200 series would have looked very nice with the FDX livery. I wondered that myself. I am a glutton for punishment. With that being said I am not a "Fair Weather" photog. If I was I would not have ANYTHING- this is clearly evident when looking at some of my special and even regular shots. I am not one to allow crappy weather get in the way going out for a shoot. A large portion is chalked up to chance/luck. I seem to have more than my fair share of crappy shooting conditions and it does bother me. Then when I need clouds to keep a shot form being back-lit There is never a cloud in the sky.

Simply walk your eyes over to my current avatar. it was in the afternoon and and conditions were practically "Zero-Zero" all day. Its very hard to get those conditions in our area let alone by noon. I couldn't even get a departure shot because the cloud deck was not even 100 feet above the runway. He was in the clouds in 5 seconds.

Senga
    Last edited by SengaB; 2015-03-11 at 09:41 AM.