Thread: JFK Dec 28/29?

JFK Dec 28/29?

Anybody up for spotting tomorrow or Saturday? Weather looks great, temperatures look relatively mild!

TIS
    Antonis Panayotatos
    Owner, Photographer
    www.stellaryear.com

Canon 5D MkIII, Canon 7DMkII: Canon 24-70L USM II, Sigma 50mm f/1.4, Sigma 85mm f/1.4ART, Canon 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 DG OS HSM

Forecast for tomorrow reads "clear," but anytime they say that at JFK it really turns into overcast for the entire day, lol.
    If anything good pops up, I'll be out there.
    Follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook.

I've to work tomorrow...But I'd like to get out to take pictures...I don't have no one to contact with where to go...just before I leave my home, I look at planefinder.net which runaways and where to go...After then, I depend on a scanner if they change runaways...

I'd like to get Iberia in new colours - I saw that one last friday, when weather was bad, fly over Mineola to 22L, maybe some US Airways before they get repainted...
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]

Senior Member Aviation.High.Guy's Avatar
    I'll be out there tomorrow (fri)
    -Don B.

Quote Originally Posted by Gintaras B. View Post
    I don't have no one to contact with where to go...just before I leave my home, I look at planefinder.net which runaways and where to go...
    718-995-8188 That is the JFK ATIS information, the same recording that is broadcast over the air for flight crews in and out of the airport. It usually updates about 5 minutes before the hour - give it a call and you will know exactly what to expect for runway use.

I was almost gonna come out Sat but i have somewhere i have to attend to
    Sergio has been a huge Delta Air Lines fan since 1992!!

Sergio Cardona

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos....e=1&display=15

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    718-995-8188 That is the JFK ATIS information, the same recording that is broadcast over the air for flight crews in and out of the airport. It usually updates about 5 minutes before the hour - give it a call and you will know exactly what to expect for runway use.
    Thanks a lot - already saved in my phone...I hate when it happens like last saturday afternoon - some were landing on 22L, some on 13R or 13L - just spent most of time driving around. I'm trying to find a good spot for 13 landings - parking lot by the bridge - little too far. I found there's overpass over Belt - not bad location if light is good....
    [URL="http://www.airport-data.com/photographers/gbmax:5834/"]My Aircraft Photos[/URL]