Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad News

This is terrible news... My Deepest condolences...
    Living The Dream...

Shocking news!! Very sad!! My condolences to all!!

Very sad to hear. My deepest condolences.. very shocking...

Ill never forget this day and how he helped me on a stupid little technical website issue I couldnt figure out for years. I wish I knew you more...

Brian Stevenson - SeriouslyFunny Photography
    No, you're not trippin'...That's dancing bacon.

http://rgaddis.acceleron.net/sfbanner1.jpg
    Planes and girls and stuff...SeriouslyFunny Photography.
    http://rgaddis.acceleron.net/sfhome

33... WHY? My thoughts to his family and the NYCA team. Stay strong guys.

Just saw this on Facebook and jumped over here for more info, I am in deep shock and sadness. I really
    didn't get to know Gina, I am so sorry for her and Matt's families loss, and Phil I am guessing this may
    be the closest loss you have had, and I am incredibly sorry man. I guess in closing those that knew Matt closely
    and those like me who knew Matt causally but yet still thought highly of him can say that Matt's life was a gift
    to all of us. Judge the time we had with him in quality of life and time and not quantity of life and time.

RIP Matt, I am glad I knew you !

Ron Peel

A word to the wise...keep it under your hat...no one is to know...
    I'm totally at a loss for words. All you had to was spend 5 minutes with Matt and know how cool of a person he was. This is a huge loss not only to this community but to the world as a whole. My deepest condolences to Gina and to you Phil.

Fair winds and following seas brother.
    R.I.P. Matt Molnar 1979-2013
    #DeleteThePickleSmoocher
    LETS GO CAPS!
    [URL]http://www.sopicturethis.net[/URL]

I never met Matt but always enjoyed his work. From the posts here, I see that he was one of the good guys.

I too am sad.

AJ
    Pull back and the houses get smaller!

Very Sorry for your Loss Phil, I am in shock and will miss him
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Like everyone else I'm totally shocked. My thoughts go out to his family and friends, and all of you who knew him so well. I think I remember meeting him at Airliners 2010 if my memory serves me correctly. Phil I am so sorry for the loss of your close friend.

I'm actually getting ready to head to a friend's funeral myself, who also passed at a young age. It is a sobering thought that we can be snatched away so suddenly. Draw your loved ones close on a regular basis, and appreciate every single day you are here.

I know it's been forever since I've shown my face around here, but I, like all of you, am shocked and heartbroken by this news. Matt was truly one of a kind.

Here are a couple of my favorite photos I have of him and Phil, both from LGA Kid's Day in 2009.

RIP Matt.
    "The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn’t it be? —it is the same the angels breathe.” - Mark Twain

Last edited by Mellyrose; 2013-01-25 at 05:26 PM.

Just learned of this news on FB, I'm in total shock. I only met Matt in person a handful of times, but I always remembered what a standup guy he was and how his passion for all things photography and aviation showed through in everything he did. Very sad news, sending thoughts and prayed to Matt's family, Phil, and especially to Gina. Rest in peace my friend.
    Check out my jetPhotos collection
    Check out my jetVideos collection

Crushed to learn the shocking and heartbreaking news about Matt. Twitter will not be the same without Matt, nor will the aviation news beat. Heartfelt condolences to Phil on the loss of his dear friend and business partner, and as well to Matt's fiancee and family.

I am very saddened by this. I was fortunate enough to meet Matt this past summer and was impressed by what a warm and friendly person he was.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

Isaac

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I was expecting to see him at the AA event at JFK today when I got the news. Word spread and everyone I know there was just in shock.
    I was just really getting to know Matt more recently, but he will be greatly missed.
    This is the only picture I have of him, as a reflection in the glass facade of the TWA Flight Center

Follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook.