Thread: CLT 4/2

CLT 4/2

Went out to CLT again on Saturday. We saw 2 breast cancer Eagle ERJs, although one was when we were driving and the other landed on 36L and taxied across (OK shots but not great) 36C. Anyway, here are some of the more interesting ones. Enjoy! Any feedback is welcome as well...

LH A346 from MUC.

"Hey dad, wouldn't it be cool if we saw the 400th E-Jet today?" "Yeah!" About 30 seconds later it taxied to the gate right in front of us and then a quick turn let us see it again departing.

I prefer this scheme over the new widget.

Lousy shot of the Eagle.

Complete with the sticker!

Unfortunate, LH was 30 minutes late departing and my dad wanted to watch Butler vs. VCU. I would have rather stayed for LH and then watched it;).
    Last edited by adscram14; 2011-04-04 at 09:32 PM.
    Adam Sheinhaus

Wish I had more than a 40 min connection time when I fly through CLT in June. Good stuff Adam!
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net

Ah, Steve wish you could visit us longer than that! Where are you headed to? Thank you!
    Adam Sheinhaus

I'm passing through CLT and on my way to Reno. If I have the funds, I may come down the CLT overnight to do some spotting in the early fall. And you're welcome. My flight is on Thurs June 2nd in the AM. Any chance if I give you the flight number and arrival time when it gets close that you'd be able to get a photo of it?
    Steve Furst

View my work @

Furst Edition Photography
    JetPhotos.net