Page 221 of 221 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221
Results 3,301 to 3,306 of 3306

Thread: Republic Farmingdale (FRG) Notable Visitors

  1. #3301
    WICKED SHOT Rob! Wow! Amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing!

  2. #3302
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Location
    North Lindenhurst
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOne View Post
    WICKED SHOT Rob! Wow! Amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Thanks, unrelated to the UN activities there was also a C5 out of Dover flying relatively low over the island today as well.

  3. #3303
    Great shots! Looks like the KC-135 is still circling over NYC as of 5pm (seen on ADS-B)

  4. #3304
    Quote Originally Posted by RepublicAviation View Post
    Great shots! Looks like the KC-135 is still circling over NYC as of 5pm (seen on ADS-B)
    On ADS-B, is there a way for me to filter to only see military aircraft?
    Thanks.

  5. #3305
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixOne View Post
    On ADS-B, is there a way for me to filter to only see military aircraft?
    Thanks.
    There's a filters tab, I believe MLAT and Military do the trick. You have to click them and then the filter button. Fighters don't usually appear, only transports/trainers and such.

  6. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by RepublicAviation View Post
    There's a filters tab, I believe MLAT and Military do the trick. You have to click them and then the filter button. Fighters don't usually appear, only transports/trainers and such.
    Thanks! :-)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •