Page 207 of 221 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3308

Thread: Republic Farmingdale (FRG) Notable Visitors

Quote Originally Posted by moose135 View Post
    And you may have heard it twice - Carolina also used them. Both were on the ground at the same time.
    By the time I checked Flightaware the first had already landed, caught the second one. N802TJ was sitting there yesterday when I drove by.

Any chance we'll get the San Jose sharks 727? I'm attending Wilson Tech this year so I'm at FRG everyday and I'd like to catch as many NHL planes as possible.

I've seen photos of it at FRG already. San Jose plays Washington this Tuesday, and the Islanders on Thursday, so you may see it in town for a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by sdspinelli2 View Post
    Any chance we'll get the San Jose sharks 727? I'm attending Wilson Tech this year so I'm at FRG everyday and I'd like to catch as many NHL planes as possible.
    FYI - the Sharks 727 arrived at FRG this afternoon and it dropped off the team over by the Atlantic Terminal.
    It departed around 4:50 and I believe it was headed over to EWR because after the Sharks play the Islanders
    tomorrow they have back to back games over the weekend with the Devils and Rangers also.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris S View Post
    FYI - the Sharks 727 arrived at FRG this afternoon and it dropped off the team over by the Atlantic Terminal.
    It departed around 4:50 and I believe it was headed over to EWR because after the Sharks play the Islanders
    tomorrow they have back to back games over the weekend with the Devils and Rangers also.
    Most likely! Was going to float out the same scenario!! Most of the west coast teams come here they play all three of our locals. If the Islanders were/are last then you'd see the airline here for awhile unless it was being used in between.

Islanders Swift Air flight to Pittsburgh departed at 2:13 this afternoon off Runway 3-2. Just missed them boarding at Atlantic where the B737 was sitting close to the fence!!

Last night (10/27) at 8PM, Air Canada ACA7082 (A319) departed FRG, heading for Denver. Anyone know who the flight was carrying?

Where the PARK routing crosses the Expressway Visual 31
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedbagel_001 View Post
    Last night (10/27) at 8PM, Air Canada ACA7082 (A319) departed FRG, heading for Denver. Anyone know who the flight was carrying?
    Inbound was YWG-FRG, which brought the Winnipeg Jets to the Islanders.

The Isles play at Colorado next, but they still have to play tonight at home. Winnipeg sticks around for a game in Newark on Thursday, so they're not flying anywhere yet.

San Jose is the next team that has to leave Denver, but they of course have their own plane.

It was only on the ground in Farmingdale for 2 hours, so I'm guessing it was an empty reposition. We'll see where the next flight goes.

Rangers play Winnipeg on Saturday night to complete the trifecta of Tri State teams so reposition to? LGA? Westchester?

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Does Trump still have his Sikorsky S-76? Havent seen it around in a long time!! Last summer it was a pretty regular visitor over by Atlantic at FRG.
    http://www.verticalmag.com/news/article/29553

Looks like the Sikorsky is on a European Vacation, lol

Have there really not been any Notable visitors since Nov 2014 or are are these being posted in another Thread?

I was wondering the same thing earlier today!

Its been quiet with this cold/wet winter and with all the snow blocking the ramp at Atlantic its hard to see Notable Visitors, lol!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Its been quiet with this cold/wet winter and with all the snow blocking the ramp at Atlantic its hard to see Notable Visitors, lol!!
    It has been very quiet. I've driven down New Highway a few times and just the usual activity.
    http://fredkopf.smugmug.com

Just heard Something go over my Copaigue office, Real Loud, 10:23am. Any Spotting's over at FRG?