Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KEWR September 06, 2009 (TODAY) 1630-2000 local time

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

Re: KEWR September 06, 2009 (TODAY) 1630-2000 local time

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFlyer4
    DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT DO THAT!

I think my story was famous enough :lol:

But seriously, I've already tried Ikea parking lots similar to that, and it really is worse than standing in the long - term parking lot, because them boys at ikea will
    really just give you a hassle because they really have nothing else to do, I'm telling you from first hand experience as a young dude, DONT DO IT!
    it's not only the IKEA at EWR that doesn't want you in the parking lot. i've stopped by the one in brooklyn and wasn't allowed to take pictures of the cranes that border the property. they make me leave the parking lot and go into the small park on the waterfront. and i was only using my phone. i guess IKEA corporate has thier rules too...
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

What about shooting over at Kids-R-Us?

Quote Originally Posted by JBoulin94
    Isn't that at the other end of the same parking lot as IKEA? It's going to be the same security people, contacting Elizabeth PD...

Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoulin94
    Isn't that at the other end of the same parking lot as IKEA? It's going to be the same security people, contacting Elizabeth PD...
    The Elizabeth PD, who is almost always in the lot, actually tends to park in the Toys R' Us lot.

Quote Originally Posted by cancidas
    it's not only the IKEA at EWR that doesn't want you in the parking lot. i've stopped by the one in brooklyn and wasn't allowed to take pictures of the cranes that border the property. they make me leave the parking lot and go into the small park on the waterfront. and i was only using my phone. i guess IKEA corporate has thier rules too...
    Wow, that's pretty annoying of them.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9