Thread: jetBlue to relaunch Trueblue

jetBlue to relaunch Trueblue

jetblue is revamping from the ground up its Trueblue program. From a frequent traveler perspective they totally missed the boat with the redo. They failed to add an Elite level for w/e reason.

https://www.jetblue.com/trueblue/newprogram/default.asp

Re: jetBlue to relaunch Trueblue

What elite services could jetBlue really offer anyway? No lounges, no first class. They do offer significant bonus points based on achieving certain points thresholds.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Quote Originally Posted by GothamSpotter
    What elite services could jetBlue really offer anyway? No lounges, no first class. They do offer significant bonus points based on achieving certain points thresholds.
    Same as WN Matt. WN now has Rapid Rewards A+ for their Elite level flyers. You get priority boarding and A+ secuirty lanes at major WN airports. Two simple things that go along way when you fly on a regular basis. btw lounges have nothing to do with Elite status, I'm Plat on AA and I can't use the Admirals club unless I have a membership or I'm flying Intl, same goes for Ex Plat.

Points that don't expire2

Lies!!! If there is a dot, asterick or a number besides the sentence, then THEY FREAKING EXPIRE!!!

I see this on every airline. They expire unless you continue to use it, which we all know, yet they work the opposite way that aggravates me!!!
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T
    Points that don't expire2

Lies!!! If there is a dot, asterick or a number besides the sentence, then THEY FREAKING EXPIRE!!!

I see this on every airline. They expire unless you continue to use it, which we all know, yet they work the opposite way that aggravates me!!!
    Yeah, that is pretty ballsy of them to say that.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Here is a clarification from our web site
    "Points in the new program will no longer expire as long as you jet with JetBlue or make a purchase with the JetBlue Card from American Express every 12 months."
    "You above all"

I guess what they mean to highlight is the change from the policy in the current program, where the points earned for any given flight expire a year after the flight no matter how often you fly after that. This is an improvement, but to say they never expire is still a bit misleading.