Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bomb Scare LGA This Morning

Re: Bomb Scare LGA This Morning

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    I was at ISP in 2002 when there was a bomb scare, they moved us to one central parking lot. Of course a bomber could be within the crowd and set something off, that's impossible to know, you weigh your options and risks.
    Was this the one with the bag on the carousel? I think I was there and LIMA PD made their command post next to the sail boat. I walked in and reminded them they were standing under a glass box and the percussion would make some nice shrapnel. I told them I would be down the side of the terminal away from things that could cut me, they followed. There was also a suggestion to back people off deeper into the parking lot away from the frontage.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by emshighway
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    I was at ISP in 2002 when there was a bomb scare, they moved us to one central parking lot. Of course a bomber could be within the crowd and set something off, that's impossible to know, you weigh your options and risks.
    Was this the one with the bag on the carousel? I think I was there and LIMA PD made their command post next to the sail boat. I walked in and reminded them they were standing under a glass box and the percussion would make some nice shrapnel. I told them I would be down the side of the terminal away from things that could cut me, they followed. There was also a suggestion to back people off deeper into the parking lot away from the frontage.
    It was 2003 now that I checked the pic I took while we were waiting to go back in the terminal. From what I recall it was some kind of luggage scare.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=215467

[quote=T-Bird76][quote=emshighway][quote="T-Bird76":mrzmc3ab] I was at ISP in 2002 when there was a bomb scare, they moved us to one central parking lot. Of course a bomber could be within the crowd and set something off, that's impossible to know, you weigh your options and risks.[/quote]

Was this the one with the bag on the carousel? I think I was there and LIMA PD made their command post next to the sail boat. I walked in and reminded them they were standing under a glass box and the percussion would make some nice shrapnel. I told them I would be down the side of the terminal away from things that could cut me, they followed. There was also a suggestion to back people off deeper into the parking lot away from the frontage.[/quote]

It was 2003 now that I checked the pic I took while we were waiting to go back in the terminal. From what I recall it was some kind of luggage scare.

[url="http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=215467"]http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=215467[/url][/quote:mrzmc3ab]

Yep, that was it and the photos perfectly proves my point.
    "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' "
    Ronald Reagan