Thread: Recent everyday shoots in the office.

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

Recent everyday shoots in the office.

Eric's last post inspired me to share some pretty amazing shots I was able to get in the office. The camera is of a fixed focus, so its not forgiving and takes quite a bit of practice.

What is amazing about these is that they are all corneal abrasions from girls under 11 years old. For some odd reason, I haven't seen ANY young boys present with the same problem and you'd expect it most from them!

Not a single one of them were crying or in immense pain. That blows my mind even more is that grown men come in here hunched over in tears over smaller tiny abrasions. The following is proof that women can bear pain far greater than men!

Scratched her upper eye with her fingernail. The areas of green are the abrasion. In fact, in all these photos, when you see green, you are looking at an area of abrasion that I highlighted. the second and 4th images are not highlighted..

Fascinating, took a pair of scissors to the eye. Looks more like Freddy Krueger did it!

ran into a tree branch.. You have a central gash and surrounding hazy tissue.

another tree branch, but in a woman.

Fingernail to the eye.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Re: Recent everyday shoots in the office.

Owww.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Yeeeowch! Awesome shots.

I remember when I was about 8 or 9, when another girl accidentally (???) scratched me in the eye. I guess girls are just more prone to scratching each other's eyes out. :twisted:

Great pics Mario but they look painful ouch.

Ugh, that looks so painful.
    How did you fix the cornea with a cut like that? I always thought that it was a gel-like covering over the eye ball. So I guess seutures are out of the question....?
    Patrick O --- Staten Island, NY

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!

A combination of antibioses, anti-inflammatory therapy, lens bandages and rest.

All cases above resolved within 48 hours with no change in vision.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187