Thread: Hilarious Continental Complaint Letter

Hilarious Continental Complaint Letter

Hand written, with illustrations!

http://ninjapants.org/files/index.php?i ... plaint.jpg
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

that is quite possibly one of the funniest things i have ever read!

lol it is funny. I especially like where he/she says that putting a seat there was a very bad idea. When you buy the cheapest tickets you get the worst seats. I think anyone should know that. Maybe they are right and those seats should be removed. Maybe the 2 rows before and after the lav. Since this is probably a 737 you would lose 24 seats. The cost would go up to make up the difference. If all of those seats were $400 that is $9600 in lost revenue. Ok, let's add that back into a more expensive $500 seat. You would have to add $400 on to the price which would make it $900. Of course you could split the price among the whole aircraft and not just those 24 seats.

Bottom line is you get what you pay for.

Quote Originally Posted by skipper
    lol it is funny. I especially like where he/she says that putting a seat there was a very bad idea. When you buy the cheapest tickets you get the worst seats. I think anyone should know that. Maybe they are right and those seats should be removed. Maybe the 2 rows before and after the lav. Since this is probably a 737 you would lose 24 seats. The cost would go up to make up the difference. If all of those seats were $400 that is $9600 in lost revenue. Ok, let's add that back into a more expensive $500 seat. You would have to add $400 on to the price which would make it $900. Of course you could split the price among the whole aircraft and not just those 24 seats.

Bottom line is you get what you pay for.
    That made zero sense. Maybe you should rethink that and repost it in clear, well thought out sentences.

$400 is a very average price for a ticket...and you don't pay for the seat you get unless it's in a higher class - you almost always choose your seats after you've gotten your price...bringing your "point" even further into a ditch.

wow! bitched! lol...
    "BANK M*THER$@*#^$, BANK!!!"

I guess after reading about a week ago about the lavatory incident on board a CO flight from AMS to EWR, where the sewage practically went down the aisle, the person who wrote this letter feels much better...

An absolute classic. I think I'll run off a few copies of that and leave in the magazine pockets of all seats located adjacent to the lav on future flights.
    +++++1970-2006+++++
    Tomcats Forever, Baby!

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    MORS, that actually is a great idea.

Got quite a few flights coming up, we'll have to spread the word ')
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187