Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got a major problem... some help?

Way to go Clark.... Gordon well... I would say just do your thing keep to yourself a little bit too. Everyone eneeds to do that from time to time and well..... The bros will come around and the..... oh never mind... ladies will drift anyhow thats how it goes. Remember in life your your only best friend. You have many that run a close second but when push comes to shove you have to be able to support yourself in every genre of life. I went to a private baording school in a pretty distant part of the island of Jamaica for my Sophmore and JR. year and we were actually seperated down there. Very little interaction with the ladies and that is something for me if you know me that was UNBEARABLE!! BUT.... It teaches you to deal with diffrent types and to be friends with every type really. The guys may be slightly off center from you as far as matureity goes but you (yes I said you) will come around. The guys will grow up some and you will realize that sometimes you have to just break out and let loose. I was a geek (hard to beleive) (and not saying you are one either) when I was younger and well.... Sometimes you just have to say.... awwww screw it and do it man... You just have to live sometimes.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    Nice advice there, Clark. I'm glad to see the future of my Air Force is in such good hands
    Haha, what can I say, I keeps it real... 8)

Even though I was not serious and my advice to him wouldn't be to do that, I do think it would make for a nice, albeit unethical, case study or experiment.

Gordon, I know right where your coming from, I have been there and I am kind of still there now (not as much). Just give it time, people should mature. In the meantime, try to find one kid who seems to be more keen to your maturity, and try to bond with him, it always helps having at least one good friend.

If all else fails, come out to Michigan and you can go to my school, I could always use an aviation friend when I feel like talking aviation! :D
    nwa FOREVER!

Great advice Clark, I'll try and bang as many chicks as possible. ;)

Today was better then yesterday but I think I am having some severe mood swings which really changes whether or not I'm really happy and random like my normal self or quiet and snappy which is not my normal self.

Everyone was running around today and chasing each other during free times and it struck me as so in-mature at the time but now I think about it and it is just having as much fun as you can while your still young.

Iberia- I am near 20 and i STILL run around like im 5 years old. Sometimes it does come off as immature but hey your having fun. And sometimes it really is a blast to just be free and be a kid again.

I too see what you say about hanging with mature people. I am mature myself *tells tommy and hiss to shut up* but when i see them acting like kids im liek this isnt right? But i lean torwards older folks because of how mature they act.

But sometimes its fun to drop your pants and be a kid *again tells tommy and hiss to shut up*.

So ENJOY YOURSELF! :)

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!