Thread: F/A's Remains Found at WTC

F/A's Remains Found at WTC

Among the new remains found at WTC last week, one of them belonged to American Airlines Flight Attendant Karen Martin, who was on Flight 11.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15531565/

I just think about how she was on the first plane to hit, that one hitting so high in the building, and her remains were found underneath a manhole cover 1,000 feet below.

I'm glad her family can get some closure out of this.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

That is nice for the family.

I hope this will put some of the conspiracy theorist at rest as well. They get on my nerves
    nwa FOREVER!

Re: F/A's Remains Found at WTC

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    Among the new remains found at WTC last week, one of them belonged to American Airlines Flight Attendant Karen Martin, who was on Flight 11.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15531565/

I just think about how she was on the first plane to hit, that one hitting so high in the building, and her remains were found underneath a manhole cover 1,000 feet below.

I'm glad her family can get some closure out of this.
    How did Medical Examier found the bodies? Does anyone else know happened over 9/11 attacks and did they have identified people? I was wondering happen to her when she was killed in north tower. I don't believe it when the crew who has been search for more people? I just think about anything else those flight attendant was killed, right?

I don't think all of the crew was found. In fact, I think over a thousand people that died have had no remains of their's found.
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Phil D.
    I don't think all of the crew was found. In fact, I think over a thousand people that died have had no remains of their's found.
    Yeah. :) I can't imagine to crew was found lot of dead people.