Thread: Congrats to Ron Peel

Congrats to Ron Peel

Congrats to Ron! His U.S Retro shot from LGA is the top of the last 24 hours at A.net. This is a fantastic shot hands down!!!

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1054381/L/

Re: Congrats to Ron Peel

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Congrats to Ron! His U.S Retro shot from LGA is the top of the last 24 hours at A.net. This is a fantastic shot hands down!!!

http://www.airliners.net/open.file/1054381/L/
    Bravo!!! I am glad that others see how great this is!
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Very happy to see this one do so well. Its climbing the charts... #12 all time hits for LGA already... #4 not counting window views/seats/accidents..

Way to go Ron!

Tom,
    "Keep 'em Flying"

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s
    ron, i concur. really really great shot and i'm proud to have been there when you took it. :)
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

Guy, thanks for the kind words, very happy a.net accepted it as it was one of those hard to tell shots, but whoever accepted it, Thanks. The best part is I working two freqs of Ramp Control and literally ran across the room, shot then back to Ramp Control, no time for perfecting the shot as Matt C can concure, he was also having a hectic shift. As I type this over 18,0000 hits making it my 6th most popular shot so far ! I still hope to do a much better quality version in better light in the future !

Thanks again my friends

LGA777

Wow, Ron. It definitely deserves all of those hits...also, if anyone hasn't noticed, it's the main picture for 6 photo albums already, and in more than twice as many as that, too! Great job! :)