Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a reminder...

Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Well, we'll be in Brooklyn, at Peter Luger's, for my birthday dinner.

Depending on how much light is out when we are done, perhaps we'll meet up in the late afternoon.
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

Justin,

I was originally under the impression that I (and Ed of course) was going to be driving you around on Sunday. Of course now he's not answering the phone either so I can't get in touch with him.

If Josh and Futt are driving you thats still cool, since I may be giving Phil a lift anyway, if he should be able to join us.

I guess that means Josh and Futt will definately be there then. Haven't seen those guys in about 2 years now since the big DC meet of '04. Sounds like Sunday should be good time.

Joe Wagner
    "I think Big Foot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Big Foot is blurry... And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside." - Mitch Hedburg

Joe, I was planning on riding with you all too but Ed had told me due to his camera being in the shop, he most likely wouldn't make it to NYC. So I made arrangements to ride with someone else in fear you all weren't coming. Ed called me earlier and left a message but I haven't been able to back ahold of him either yet. But if you all are coming along, GREAT! The more the merrier! For anyone coming, please call to check in with us so we can all meetup:

407-256-5050
    "Who said white things weren't big?" - 100-400L IS

Hey Justin and Joey. I am really hoping to meet you guys during your visit. I will be working Sunday at LGA but as I don't start till 1300 what time are you arriving Sunday and when do you hope to start spotting at JFK ? If it's early enough in the day maybe I can meet up with the group for a little while ? If not maybe later in the week even in the city, although very ironically I may be at my Moms in Zephyrhills/Tampa Tue-Thursday. I also want to issue you guys a very strong personal warning. As I was a resident of Central Florida from age 0-22 who decided to try a short stint in the Big Apple for I planned on staying hear a year or two. Well guys that was in 1985 and I still LOVE living in New York City so you have been warned, this place is amazing and during your visit you will probably fall in love a few hundred times with the amazing ladies you will see in this city you might just fall in love with the whole place ! End of warning, the weather forecast sounds great (it has been a lousy last two weeks) and have an awesome time here, hope I can meet you guys !

Cheers

Ron Peel

Justin,

I guess I convinced Ed to come anyway. Turns out the major local airshow at NAS JRB Willow Grove is next weekend too so Ed still won't have a camera. Talk about timing.

Turns out Ed's friend Jordan from over in Scarsdale is going to head down and tag along with us, and he happens to own a 300D that he has no idea how to operate. So he's going to let Ed use that body most of the time.

Still haven't been able to contact Ed tonight. I bet he's been sleeping since 5 PM knowing him. :?

Joe
    "I think Big Foot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Big Foot is blurry... And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large out of focus monster roaming the countryside." - Mitch Hedburg

I actually won't be able to make it out tommorow because we aren't driving to the airport as I had thought, we are taking a van because my parents don't want to have the car parked for 32 days at long-term parking.

Hopefully they are using 13L/31R so I can take some arrival/departure shots from Terminal 7.

Hopefully you guys can catch Iberia 6253 upon arrival!

Have a great time!

What time and where are most of you guys going to be meeting at?
    There is a remote chance I may be able to ake it out there for a little while. Would love to see the gang and meet the guys from Florida.