Thread: Orlando 3/15-19

Orlando 3/15-19

I will be in Orlando with the family (taking the kids to disney) I hope to spend a little time Sunday (3/19) spotting and using the new D-70, I hope to catch some of the charters any spots I should know about or avoid?
    Overheard on JFK TOWER - S Turns are fine, U-Turns are bad....

Ari,

Just went there beginning of February. Check out the airport website, if you are going to be around the field you have to register as a spotter and then you can only take pictures from the 9th floor of the parking garage.

When I left there I took some pictures from inside the terminal, and they came out pretty nice. When I get my pc up & running (sending from work now) I'll post some. I traveled on JetBlue and had a nice view of the runway they were taking off on.

John

Quote Originally Posted by lijk604
    Ari,

Just went there beginning of February. Check out the airport website, if you are going to be around the field you have to register as a spotter and then you can only take pictures from the 9th floor of the parking garage.

When I left there I took some pictures from inside the terminal, and they came out pretty nice. When I get my pc up & running (sending from work now) I'll post some. I traveled on JetBlue and had a nice view of the runway they were taking off on.

John
    John, nice try but please do not fill out this form and conform to their nazi laws of just shooting from the 9th floor garage. That's what they want you to do. Not to mention, you need minimum 400mm from the garage, 600-700 would be desirable. For a complete guide to shooting at MCO, created by myself, Justin Idle, an MCO local, click here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~justinidle/s ... ospots.kmz

You need google earth for this file, which can be found here:

http://earth.google.com/

Enjoy MCO and have fun!

-Justin
    "Who said white things weren't big?" - 100-400L IS