Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Looking for Candid Shots of Photographers

  1. #1
    Administrator PhilDernerJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    12,470

    Looking for Candid Shots of Photographers

    Alright guys. Here's your chance to contribute to the site and make your mark on the aviation world!

    We are looking for photographs of other photographers taking photos. They may include airplanes in the pic, but certainly don't need to. The view can be facing the photographer or from behind him. Be creative!

    We may use several of the shots on upcoming t-shirt releases!

    Post 'em here and if I like it, I'll contact you.

    -Phil
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rockville, MD
    Posts
    371
    Hey Phil,

    nice idea you've got there....nothing better than some good candids. Although this shot does not fit the requirement, I thought it might be nice to share anyway....I think you all know where it was taken! :)

    \

    Regards,
    -Omar S.

  3. #3
    hmm.. I havent been spotting in a long time, but I do have one photo of 3 NYCAVIATION.COM photographers, it shouldnt be hard to name them. This is from Feb 5. 2005! Wow its been a year since ive been out spotting


  4. #4
    Moderator mirrodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Posts
    5,746
    Well, we just went out today and High heels took a few photos of us.

    (incidentally, talk about coincidence, but there is a club in Rockaway called... HIGHEELS! LOL)

    So she took these pics.

    And the cool thing is, she was upset with herself because in the first photo, she caught the car door in the shot. Can you imagine that?!!!

    My wife a) came with us b) didnt make me pay for it...yet, C) took pics and d) is annoyed about how her pics came out.
    How hot is that?! :)












    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

  5. #5
    Moderator mirrodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Me like the Robert Downey Jr of cooooooookies!
    Posts
    5,746
    Guy,s I am fishing for comments.


    This is getting hotter. last nights piollow talk was funny, highheels was asking me if she;d gotten any comments on the photos! :lol:


    cant keep a lady waiting, so comments?
    And I, I took the path less traveled by
    and that has made all the difference......yet...
    I have a feeling a handle of people are going to be very interested in what I post in the near future.

    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=187

  6. #6
    Senior Member moose135's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    8,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrodie
    My wife a) came with us b) didnt make me pay for it...yet, C) took pics and d) is annoyed about how her pics came out.
    What, no figure skating yet? :D

    Tell her I really liked her shots of our spotting adventure - although we look a little strange standing in a line with our matching lenses! It was great seeing everyone out on Sunday, looking forward to another outing soon.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,285
    Those pics are great, we look like soldiers all lined up. I have to hand it to you Mario Shosh aka Highheels is a great wife, not once did she look annoyed to be there. It really is great to see couples like you two, you don't see it to often today. Hats off to both of you.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The weather sucks in Seattle
    Posts
    4,899
    Quote Originally Posted by moose135
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrodie
    My wife a) came with us b) didnt make me pay for it...yet, C) took pics and d) is annoyed about how her pics came out.
    What, no figure skating yet? :D

    Tell her I really liked her shots of our spotting adventure - although we look a little strange standing in a line with our matching lenses! It was great seeing everyone out on Sunday, looking forward to another outing soon.
    Mario

    Well, tell High Heels that I guess she did not like the booties, on all of the shots, it looks like she took it from far away as if to say, "Damn guys have no arse." :roll:
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually,
    run out of other people’s money.
    ” - Margaret Thatcher

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The weather sucks in Seattle
    Posts
    4,899
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bird76
    Those pics are great, we look like soldiers all lined up. I have to hand it to you Mario Shosh aka Highheels is a great wife, not once did she look annoyed to be there. It really is great to see couples like you two, you don't see it to often today. Hats off to both of you.
    Tommy

    Don't worry, they probably fight like cats & dogs when nobody is looking!
    The problem with socialism is that you eventually,
    run out of other people’s money.
    ” - Margaret Thatcher

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •