Thread: FAO Alex T

FAO Alex T

I've seem to run out of drink coupons, could you please resupply me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Isn't one enough?!?!?

I feel so sorry for the SWA F/A who have to deal with you. I am working on it, just gotta fly 4 more times r/t ya that will be a kick.
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

I have lots!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IslipWN
    I have lots!!!!!!!
    Good then send them to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex T
    Isn't one enough?!?!?

I feel so sorry for the SWA F/A who have to deal with you. I am working on it, just gotta fly 4 more times r/t ya that will be a kick.
    Which FA? The one from Long Island who I happen to know her sister, the FA who made the bed for me, two bad it wasn't a double, or the 35 year old single FA from VA with the slamming body who hangs out in NYC when she's laying over at ISP?? Please clarify for me. :lol:

[quote=T-Bird76]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Alex T":23362
    Isn't one enough?!?!?

Which FA? The one from Long Island who I happen to know her sister, the FA who made the bed for me, two bad it wasn't a double, or the 35 year old single FA from VA with the slamming body who hangs out in NYC when she's laying over at ISP?? Please clarify for me. :lol:[/quote:23362]

Thought the one who made the bed was a male? perhaps he wanted in it with you? :lol:

You "know" to many F/A I actually know 2, pathetic. No, they ain't kiosk either haha.

Alex
    www.southwest.com Bags Fly Free. Anytime, Anywhere on Southwest Airlines. Share the LUV!

Thought the one who made the bed was a male? perhaps he wanted in it with you?
    Are you deaf when I speak to you??? lol that's right you are. Or you just don't pay any attention when I speak, hehe

Yes I am deaf lol. Why do you think I say WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU all the time :lol:

flights are looking cheap now on SWA maybe ill grab a few flights, rack up points and get ur drinkie card soon hehe
    Alex