Thread: ZS-AMP

ZS-AMP

anyone manage to get a photo of the GLEX ..ZS-AMP using the callsign LMG9 which went into JFK on Thursday 11 Jan and departed that evening with the South African presidents aircraft ZS-RSA around 19h00? even anyone who may have acars or radarbox /sbs records of this..
    I have got the audio of this via the liveatc.net website but we are trying to prove a point that the aircraft did actually land at JFK...
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by springbok View Post
    anyone manage to get a photo of the GLEX ..ZS-AMP using the callsign LMG9 which went into JFK on Thursday 11 Jan and departed that evening with the South African presidents aircraft ZS-RSA around 19h00? even anyone who may have acars or radarbox /sbs records of this..
    I have got the audio of this via the liveatc.net website but we are trying to prove a point that the aircraft did actually land at JFK...
    thanks
    I know I did see an South African Air Force land 31R last week.
    It's hard to take chances but sometimes it's better if you do

http://www.southpawcaptures.com
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/southpawcaptures/
    On Twitter @southpawcapture

that would have been the BBj which is ZS-RSA , the global is a charter which was sent as a shadow to the Presidents aircraft incase something went wrong!!!!but they claim it only went as far as Las Palmas and did not go through to JFK although it was picked up on SBS and acars and can be heard on the liveatc.net archives landing and departing JFK.

Quote Originally Posted by springbok View Post
    that would have been the BBj which is ZS-RSA , the global is a charter which was sent as a shadow to the Presidents aircraft incase something went wrong!!!!but they claim it only went as far as Las Palmas and did not go through to JFK although it was picked up on SBS and acars and can be heard on the liveatc.net archives landing and departing JFK.
    Not trying to sound like an ass here but, you have SBS/ACARS records that it went to JFK, and liveatc.net recordings of it landing an departing JFK....how much more proof do you need that it went to JFK?

i dont, but this is a big story in South Africa at the moment that the president is flying with a "shadow" aircraft, which they deny ,and this at a cost everytime of nearly a million dollars whilst we have so many people without even the basic things like water or electicity..the reason it has become a big story is the air force deny the aircraft flew to the states and refuse to comment on the fact such as the audio / sbs records etc as they say these are "illegal activities". this is why a photo of the aircraft actually at JFK last week would prove them to be lying....

Guess what , the Military actually admitted today that the GLEX did actually land at JFK after denying it...