Page 116 of 221 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 3308

Thread: Republic Farmingdale (FRG) Notable Visitors

That was with my old iPhone, Yes, it did come out but it was only 2mp so I did not bother posting

Here is one of me
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    It is a back burner project... They have lots in the works but the last plan for this has been to clean it up and paint it to look like an Airforce ThunderChicken...Um, I mean ThunderBird (sorry Moose, it slipped)
    Thanks Fred.

Senior Member Fighting_falcon_51's Avatar
    Ed Hamill's Dream Machine (aka BFCU biplane) has officially left FRG today. His next show is Nov 13-14 at Nellis AFB.
    http://www.kjpgallery.com << Photography Collection
    http://www.nyasinfo.com << Jones Beach Airshow Information (Updates continue in November)

No is has not, I was taking pictures of it 10 minutes ago! Has not moved or been touched in over a month...sorry
    The three most common expressions in aviation are, "Why is it doing that?", "Where are we?" and "Oh Crap".

I swear I saw it flying around Amityville at around 4:30PM today. Is there any other Biplane at FRG today that I might have confused it with?
    http://www.nyasinfo.com << Jones Beach Airshow Information (Updates continue in November)

you must have seen this on today
    VIDEO

and one more of my mighty iPhone 4 stopping the props!
    VIDEO

SORRY FOR THE VERY LARGE HD VIDEOS!

I have been accused of a lot of things before but never this. Pilot of this Falcon 50 says to me "did you take a picture of a kiss in red lipstick on the radar dome?" My reply was "but it is not a Boeing!" He Loved my pictures of his aircraft but later the same night a girl (I HOPE) kissed the radar dome with red lipstick. He was not 100% sure it was not me and had to ask! WOW, I do not even like Chapstick touching my lips. And serious...the aircraft is cute, but it is no 727...and that would take massive amount of beer for me to kiss one...but red lipstick?!?!? WTF

Last edited by Derf; 2010-09-13 at 08:18 PM.

I have been accused of a lot of things before but never this. Pilot of this Falcon 50 says to me "did you take a picture of a kiss in red lipstick on the radar dome?" My reply was "but it is not a Boeing!" He Loved my pictures of his aircraft but later the same night a girl (I HOPE) kissed the radar dome with red lipstick. He was not 100% sure it was not me and had to ask! WOW, I do not even like Chapstick touching my lips. And serious...the aircraft is cute, but it is no 727...and that would take massive amount of beer for me to kiss one...but red lipstick?!?!? WTF
    Seriously, everybody knows you're more of a hot pink guy.

Thanks Tim.... I am glad that someone gets me!

Ah it must have been the pitts.

Hey Fred,
    Do you know why Kendal Simpson was in town with his Pitts 12 ??
    BTW, Kendal did a nice Demo in his Pitts 12 last weekend up at the Greenwood Lake Air show !!

yes, but I do not want to discuss it on an open forum. You can call me after 6:30 and I will give you any details needed.....it is nothing jucy so do not get your hopes up for a good story

[QUOTE=Derf;429439]I could not understand the crew as they spoke all Paris talk and all
    QUOTE]

I see that there are two of these French beauties now sitting at Sheltair.

[QUOTE=Gerard;429797]
    I could not understand the crew as they spoke all Paris talk and all
    QUOTE]

I see that there are two of these French beauties now sitting at Sheltair.
    Uh my mistake, the two jets there now ARE NOT Falcons.
    Still look cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
    Uh my mistake, the two jets there now ARE NOT Falcons.
    Still look cool though.
    Yes they are - They are a pair of French Air Force Falcon 7X's, F-RAFA and F-RAFB:

[QUOTE=moose135;429811]Yes they are - They are a pair of French Air Force Falcon 7X's, F-RAFA and F-RAFB:/QUOTE]

LOL yeah after I did the second post I thought well maybe they ARE Falcons. Not great on the ID there for the corporate/private types. Knew someone would correct me.
    Thanks.