Thread: KPAE 6/28/09 (AN124)

Program Coordinator

KPAE 6/28/09 (AN124)

ANA 787

Robin

The hands down highlight of this weekend and probably one of the top ten in the year was this close up with an AN124! My first catch of one.

Re: KPAE 6/28/09 (AN124)

:borat: :borat: :borat:
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

Really like that ANA with the mountain in the background.
    I remember reading an article here on NYCA about how there was something wrong with one of the parts near where the wing connect to the body on the 787.
    In your first shot it looks like its all put together except for that little patch of fuslage. So I take it that they took care of that wing box problem?? Or is that patch of exposed fuslage THE problem?
    Patrick O --- Staten Island, NY

Program Coordinator

I remember reading an article here on NYCA about how there was something wrong with one of the parts near where the wing connect to the body on the 787
    That would be correct - they are having problems with the wingbox to the wings...it has been estimated to be delayed indefinitely and are looking at months not weeks. They'll both be sitting there for awhile.

So I take it that they took care of that wing box problem?? Or is that patch of exposed fuslage THE problem?
    I don't know if the exposed chunks are the problem. My guess would be yes, but I have no idea honestly so it's honestly just a guess out of my you know where...

BAMF.