Thread: Amsterdam 2/16/08 - 20 Pictures - Afternoon Day 2

Amsterdam 2/16/08 - 20 Pictures - Afternoon Day 2

Here I am again. This time pictures from the opposite side of the same morning runway.
    Frame of the trip was Ruby Star AN-12. In the afternoon I've cought rare for us on this side of the ocean A320-100. Also I've got the only Atlas 747-300, CSA in new cs, the only KLM 777-300 and many more :)
    Enjoy more pictures:

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Re: Amsterdam 2/16/08 - 20 Pictures - Afternoon Day 2

More cool shots! Amazing how in 3 days you manage to shoot more planes I have not seen before then I have in half a year of spotting at AMS! The Antonov, KLM 773, n/c CSA, DL habitat, FlyBE E190... the list goes on! Next time you are here please let me know, you seem to attract good traffic!

Awesome stuff. Nice catch of PH-BVA, KLM's first 773, delivered just a couple weeks ago.
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We have a small problem.
    All four engines have stopped. We are doing our damnedest to get them under control.
    I trust you are not in too much distress. —Captain Eric Moody, British Airways Flight 9

That An-12, what a smoker! Great shots.