Thread: Dc-9 at frg

Dc-9 at frg

a private dc-9 is on the sheltair ramp.. 305PA.. came in yesterday at 330 not sure when it is leaving!!

Re: Dc-9 at frg

That's a gorgeous one. We were talking about that one being in Flordia the other day. Someone get pics!
    Email me anytime at [email protected].

It's planned to leave FRG this afternoon for FLL - it will be in FLL too late for me today - I'll try and catch it tomorrow.
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/

traffic two o'clock two miles southbound flight of four C-130s

damn, if only i read this earlier. i had most of the afternoon off and would definately have blown off writing a pointless paper to drive out to FRG to shoot that. my camera has been calling to me lately, ever since i got the ****ty pix of N727PN the other day... DAMN!! :twisted:
    it is mathematically impossible for either hummingbirds, or helicopters to fly. fortunately, neither are aware of this.

I saw it today. Me and Nicole were driving down the road leading from the airporer museum. All of the sudden the Ttail comes into view and I slam on the brakes and make a fishtailing turn in to the lit in front of it to look at it. It is the same one I used to occasionally get to fuel in Sarasota a few years back. Shes purty! I sat there for about 5 minutes in the car with her drooling on the steering wheel over the plane. Than we continued our trek to the outlets in Riverhead and to Dowling in Shirly.
    Southwest Airlines-"Once it pop's it's time to stop" Southwest Airlines-"Our Shamu's are almost real" Southwest Airlines -"We blow our top real easy" Southwest Airlines- "You can't top us..... really"

This is why I still believe always get a bad P&S or if you remember, always have a camera in your car.
    "lol retart"

I saw it this afternoon, around 2 or 2:30. There was nothing in front of it by the fence, but the sun was directly in my face :cry: I hung around the terminal lot for a while, waiting to see if she was going to leave, but had to go before she showed any signs of moving.

N305PA went to KMSY this afternoon - I tried to get a shot of it at lunchtime, but it was partially obstructed by a plain whilte G-V (boring :lol:) and very heat hazy - I have it on my alerts, so hopefully, I'll be able to get a shot of it at FLL soon.
    Mark Lawrence - KFLL
    Davie, FL

Community Manager NYCAviation.com
    email: [email protected]

http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1538
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/9633283@N04/