Thread: My trip to Rome NY - April 14 2007

My trip to Rome NY - April 14 2007

Hi All,

I drove 13 hours to catch Virgin America buses :) It paid off :)

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO

Sad to see when planes are on the ground and not in the sky doing their part.

Rafal, thanks for sharing those interesting shots with us. I think you went up there just in time as I read on another site they are being moved to Stockton, California for continued storage. I think there where 4 at Rome and 1 (all white one) already ferried to Stockton. How many did you see there ?

Regards

LGA777

On my last picture you can see all 3 that were on the ramps. I also saw one Airbus inside the hangar parked beside Virgin Atlantic B747. Unfortunaltely they closed the hangar door so close that I didn't had a chance to see registrations.

I knew that they are pushing those planes from Rome back to leasors or leasing them to Skybus. Thats what made me take that drive :)

Rafal
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Its basic economics, I don't understand it at all..." - Randy Marsh, South Park, CO