PDA

View Full Version : UNGA 2023

David Perston
2023-08-09, 08:23 PM
Hi There

Im an expat Scot living in Ontario, Canada and an avid aviation enthusiast/spotter.

I and three other expats plan to come down to NYC for UNGA 2023.

As i've never been before would love to get any tips and tricks for maximising what we see over the time we are in NYC.

I know the opening of the debate is Monday September 18th and from reading previous forum posts it sounds like some of the traffic starts to depart on the Tuesday and that while some of the larger stuff goes into JFK and EWR it then positions to SWF.

But where does the smaller biz jets go and does much use TEB?

David

jbluflyermatt
2023-08-18, 06:50 PM
Hi There

Im an expat Scot living in Ontario, Canada and an avid aviation enthusiast/spotter.

I and three other expats plan to come down to NYC for UNGA 2023.

As i've never been before would love to get any tips and tricks for maximising what we see over the time we are in NYC.

I know the opening of the debate is Monday September 18th and from reading previous forum posts it sounds like some of the traffic starts to depart on the Tuesday and that while some of the larger stuff goes into JFK and EWR it then positions to SWF.

But where does the smaller biz jets go and does much use TEB?

David

Hi David! Awesome to hear that you’re planning to visit the NY area for UNGA.

I would suggest visiting the airport(s) the weekend before the start of the general debate as that is when most leaders arrive.

The majority of the business jets do indeed go to Teterboro. Some go to Newark, JFK and White Plains (the Newark and JFK drop offs will then reposition elsewhere, so they sometimes end up in Teterboro anyway).

Hopefully that answers your question. If you have any additional ones, don’t hesitate to ask.

jbluflyermatt
2023-08-18, 07:08 PM
I was actually planning to get the UNGA 2023 thread going this evening, but I jumped onto the site only to find that it was thankfully already created (I know, it’s way too early for me to start it, but waiting here at Dulles for the Korean government’s 747-8 to depart just made me super eager to get this going again).

I’ll be in Cleveland during the conference for college again this year, but I’ll be constantly monitoring traffic and updating here on the forum. Really looking forward to this year! I’m optimistic for a good one this time.

David Perston
2023-08-22, 12:55 PM
Thanks Matt.

We plan to arrive on Saturday the 16th early doors so hopefully can catch the interesting movements.

David

airboss3
2023-08-30, 01:22 PM
Biden will be hosting US + Central Asia Summit in the C5+1 format, in NY, on 9/19 or 9/20.
The C5 includes: Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Some interesting aircraft to keep an eye out for.

jbluflyermatt
2023-08-31, 08:51 AM
That’s awesome, thanks for the update! I’ve been scouring the internet this morning for some more info on attendance. So far, it seems like the Cambodian, Greek, Iranian, Israeli, Nepali, Nigerian, Pakistani, Turkish, and Ukrainian delegations are confirmed to be attending, in addition to what was listed above. Surprisingly, UK’s PM Sunak will not be joining this year.

There have been a couple new aircraft deliveries since last year, many of which I expect to make an appearance. Argentina recently got a hold of their “new” 757-200 (ARG-01); DRC now has their own 737-900BBJ (T7-RDC); Mauritania also now has their own BBJ, albeit a 700 (5H-ONE); and Tajikistan just received their 787 from the Mexican government (EY-001). A few more noteworthy deliveries, although I doubt they will come, include Brazil’s A330 MRTTs, the Netherlands’ G650 (V-11), and the Pakistani Air Force’s A319 (A-1102) and Global 6000 (J-758).

Unfortunately, Burkina Faso’s 727 seems to be indefinitely grounded, and Egypt’s 747-8 is still being outfitted in Germany.

The Brazilians usually stop by with the Legacies and/or Lineages the first two weeks of September, so I’ll be sure to keep an eye on radar for that in the coming days.

Keep an eye out for more updates soon.

Heavymetlspotter
2023-09-03, 11:11 AM
Yesss, already excited!! You always do a great job in scouting info on the net for possible visitors to UNGA. I do hope we have a good one this year. Looking forward to it!

springbok
2023-09-03, 11:31 AM
A few weeks ago the guys at Airline Videos, who do regular live streaming at LAX said that they would be at JFK for a few days during the UNGA and will be doing daily live streaming to cover the UNGA arrivals

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-05, 11:30 AM
Hi everyone! Hope my fellow Americans had a nice long weekend.

This morning I came across this (https://www.thenationalnews.com/world/2023/09/05/unga-2023-schedule-of-which-nations-are-speaking-and-when/) article with a speakers list. I don’t know how credible this is, but hopefully it’ll give us a good idea of what to expect. The UN has not yet released the official list, but I’ll be sure to include that link as well as soon as it is released.

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-09, 11:47 PM
**All times reported in local time, which is four hours behind UTC/Zulu**

Saturday, 9/9
2345L: It looks like we are having our first arrival of the season tonight. Morocco's 737-800 BBJ, CN-MVI, is inbound for JFK and should be on the ground in about an hour, callsign is FRV0303. They're scheduled out at 0300L heading right back to Rabat.

Monday, 9/11 - Never Forget
1350L: A7-HHM, a Qatar Amiri Flight 330-200, landed into JFK just under an hour ago as QAF3 from Charles de Gaulle. If they aren't returning overseas, they'll probably go to either Dulles or Stewart (it's a toss-up with the Qataris).

1740L: Stewart it is. They bounced up there around 1500L.

Tuesday, 9/12
Just a quick note: with the G77 plus China summit in Havana scheduled late this week, it's likely that many leaders will be arriving from Havana this coming weekend rather than their countries of origin. From my understanding, over 100 world leaders will be addressing the G77, so we should expect a decent amount of traffic up the Atlantic over the weekend.

Another note: Vietnam is scheduled in at 2335L on Tuesday the 19th. Coming from Andrews under HVN1 on a 787.

2030L: It's a Qatari invasion. Qatar Amiri's other A330-200, A7-HJJ, is inbound to JFK tomorrow morning as QAF5 nonstop from Doha. I'm estimating a 0630L arrival.

Wednesday, 9/13
0645L: Good morning! Qatar is on the descent and should be on the ground in under half an hour (sorry, I underestimated how quickly I thought they would get here). Anyhow, here comes Brazil as well. One of their VC-2 E190s, 2591, is en route from San Juan to JFK with an ETA of 0945L, calling as BRS04. They’re scheduled to repo to Islip, per usual, at 1030L.

1145L: Brazil just repositioned to Islip. Qatar HHM repositioned to Stewart around 0900L. I’m keeping an eye on Jordan’s G650 which is crossing the UK and headed towards the Atlantic.

1555L: Brazil's 190 is scheduled out of Islip at 1150L tomorrow for Havana (BRS4 again). Kuwait's A319, 9K-GEA, is enroute from Stansted to Stewart as KUG43. ETA is 1945L.

1830L: Jordan stopped in Moncton, probably for fuel. News reports are suggesting that Jordan's king is headed to the US today, so this one's likely coming for New York. Sierra Leone arrived yesterday on VistaJet into Teterboro (9H-VJF if anyone is curious).

2125L: Can't catch a break from these guys. Another Qatar Amiri, this time the 340-300 (A7-AAH), seems to be on the CAMRN4 into JFK just north of Atlantic City.

Thursday, 9/14
0900L: Qatar's 343 did indeed go to JFK last night, then repositioned up to Stewart. One of Colombia's 737-700s, FAC1222, is scheduled into Stewart around 1100L from Dayton. This isn't the head of state aircraft (that one should be coming this weekend). Forgot to mention that Jordan departed Moncton shortly after yesterday's 1830L message and went to... Bangor? Not sure if that was a planned stop or not, but they've been in Bangor since last night. Please see below a list of aircraft currently in Havana or en route to Havana for the G77 (this may not be everything, these are only the ones I could track down):

7T-VPS (Algeria)
2-DEER (Angola)
D2-ANG (Angola)
4K-ASG (Azerbaijan?)
FAB-001 (Bolivia)
2591 (Brazil)
B-6130 (China)
A6-RJV (Comoros)
ET-ATG (Ethiopia)
TR-KSP (Gabon)
9G-EXE (Ghana)
9K-GEA (Kuwait)
5N-FGS (Nigeria)
A4O-AD (Oman)
T7-PAL (Palestine)
9H-DCGB (Rwanda)
HZ-SKY1 (Saudi Arabia)
9H-MZKM (Zimbabwe?)

I expect many of these will come to NYC either late tomorrow or sometime over the weekend.

1220L: Brazil just left Islip, going to Havana. Qatar 5 (HJJ) just left Stewart and seems to be headed back to Kennedy. Jordan departed Bangor a short while ago and is leveled off at FL220 heading southwest.

1510L: Kuwait's 319 just departed Stewart to the northwest. Qatar is departing JFK now to who knows where. A7-CGH, a Qatar Executive G650, is currently en route from Havana to JFK as QQE743. They'll reposition to Stewart after dropping off. I'll try to do some do digging to see who's on it.

1920L: Kuwait went to Havana, and Qatar went to Nashville. Qatar G650 is landing in Stewart now. Jordan ended up in Boston today. They just left and are headed back to the Atlantic. Please note that I am actively updating the list of who's in or en route to Havana, so please continue to monitor that list if you're interested in what's happening down there.

2200L: Nigeria is on the way. 5N-FGU, a Falcon 7X of theirs, departed Funchal about an hour ago and is estimated into JFK at 0340L. I assume they will reposition to Dover, as they have done in past years. This aircraft isn't flying under the head of state callsign, NGR001, so hopefully the 737 is still coming sometime over the next couple days.

Friday, 9/15
1050L: This is the last day I will be using this thread to post updates. I will start a new thread tomorrow as I expect the weekend to be extremely busy. UAE (Abu Dhabi) snuck in this morning. A6-ALN was doing the honors, having arrived at JFK around 0840L and departed about 20 minutes ago, operating as AUH03. Nigeria did indeed go to Dover last night. See below the official speakers list released by the UN.

1215L: Dang, I've been slacking today. Turkey stopped by with an A400. 17-0080 just departed JFK headed south (probably to Dover) as TUAF131. I assume this thing carried Erdogan's motorcade.

1500L: Qatar 5 is on the way back, currently headed up the Jersey shore and should be landing in 15-20.

1740L: Qatar out and off to Stewart... for the second time. Rwanda is scheduled into Teterboro at 1750L tomorrow from Havana (DCW101), and the Thai delegation will be arriving at an ungodly 0220L on Tuesday the 19th. TG8832, looks like a Thai Airways 787. Ivory Coast is bringing the G5, it seems. IVY2 into EWR tomorrow, scheduled arrival 1620L.

2025L: Olá, Angola! Their Global Express, D2-ANG, is just landing into Teterboro now. Head of state is on 2-DEER, so I expect that to come this weekend as well.

2320L: Kuwait's 319 is back in town, currently on the approach into Stewart. Kuwait's 737-900 is scheduled into Stewart tomorrow at 1620L from Stansted, KUG046. One of Slovakia's 319s (SSG001) and Kuwait's 340-500 (KUG003) are scheduled into JFK at 1450L and 1545L, respectively. Reminder to head to page 2 for tomorrow's new thread. Good night!

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F77fa36b 4-247e-4ed5-a654-b10bb13033fc_2136x1482.png

Zee71
2023-09-13, 08:16 AM
Wednesday, 9/13

Bahrain Royal Flight BAH3, reg A9C-HMH (B764) went to IAD this morning around 0530

eric8669
2023-09-13, 07:14 PM
C17 also popped in and out today

MarioFL
2023-09-13, 11:49 PM
Are the spots outside around JFK still ok safety wise? And parking decks at JFK, Air Train etc at JFK working normally?

Will the UN be publishing a list of countries and their attendees? (prime minister or another representative)?

Zee71
2023-09-14, 05:14 AM
The spotting locations outside the airport are okay in my opinion. As far as the parking decks/garages go you may be disappointed. We lost one spotting area at Terminal 1 due to construction, it got torn down. The other spot at Terminal 5 may have some views blocked due to construction. I never spotted from the Air Train and would probably not recommend it. Happy hunting!

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-14, 09:08 AM
Are the spots outside around JFK still ok safety wise? And parking decks at JFK, Air Train etc at JFK working normally?

As Zee71 suggested, don't spot from the AirTrain. Every time I've tried the security personnel on the train quickly came to me and told me to shut my camera off.

Will the UN be publishing a list of countries and their attendees? (prime minister or another representative)?

The website (https://gadebate.un.org/en) does exist. The question of whether it's ready yet or not is a different story. Hopefully they'll have it ready by the weekend.

MarioFL
2023-09-14, 12:36 PM
Zee71 i sent you a PM.

As far as the AirTrain, jebluflyermatt not sure how you managed any spotting from there plus get 'caught' by security personnel. It's a rather terrible and uncomfortable place to be spotting from. I simply wanted to know if it was working, lol. The UN link on post 9 has a list of countries, but had some missing, lke Iraq (maybe they're not coming this year)

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-15, 05:31 PM
Zee71 i sent you a PM.

As far as the AirTrain, jebluflyermatt not sure how you managed any spotting from there plus get 'caught' by security personnel. It's a rather terrible and uncomfortable place to be spotting from. I simply wanted to know if it was working, lol. The UN link on post 9 has a list of countries, but had some missing, lke Iraq (maybe they're not coming this year)

Haha yeah, it wasn't easy spotting on the AirTrain to begin with. The train is currently up and running, as far as I'm aware. However, it's only running between T4 and Howard Beach/Jamaica. No trains to or through T1 and T2.

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-16, 06:35 AM
**All times reported in local time, which is four hours behind UTC/Zulu**

Saturday, 9/16
0635L: I should not be up at this hour of the day tracking airplanes, but YOLO so screw it. Ivory Coast's G550, TU-VAE, just departed Abidjan for Newark as IVY02. Current ETA is 1615L. One of the Slovakian A319s (OM-BYA) is airborne over Germany as SSG001, bound for JFK. They left on time, so we're looking good for a 1445L ish arrival. A couple more to add to today's schedule: a Poland 737-800 BBJ into Newark at 2020L (PLF101), a Qatar 320 ACJ into JFK at 1430L (QAF4), Turkey's 747-8 (TRK1) and 330-200 (TRK2) into JFK at 1645L and 1725L, respectively, and a Qatar 747-8 into JFK at 1925L (QAF1). Once these are all airborne I'll update accordingly.

0740L: The Turkey duo is airborne. TC-TRK, the 748, takes the lead as TRK1, with an ETA of 1715L into JFK. TC-TUR, the 330, is about 20 minutes behind the 74. This one is TRK2. Nigeria’s Falcon 7X just flew from Dover to Boston.

0835L: Here comes the Kuwait 340-500, 9K-GBA. Currently en route from Geneva to JFK as KUG003, with an ETA of 1530L. A couple things I'm watching are a pair of Algerian jets (G5 and 340-500), CS-TFY, Kazakhstan's 330, and Jordan's G650.

0935L: Aaand another Kuwait. The 737-900, 9K-GCC, just departed Stansted for Stewart as KUG046, ETA 1605L. Nigeria’s Falcon 7X departed Boston and is headed back across the Atlantic. I will be offline from 1000L until about 1130L as I’m taking a road trip. If anything interesting comes in during that time please don’t hesitate to post! See you all in a couple hours.

1205L: We’re back! Qatar’s 320 ACJ, A7-AAG, is headed up the East Coast, operating as QAF4 to JFK. They’re running about half an hour early, so expect a 1400L arrival. Oh dear, here comes 2-DEER, with the Angolan delegation onboard, as ANGOLA1 from Havana. These guys just crossed into NC and are probably headed to JFK. Estimating an arrival in an hour and change. Poland is up and running about half an hour behind schedule as PLF101, tail number 0111 (a 737-800). I’d guess a 2100L arrival into EWR, and they’re scheduled to repo to Atlantic City afterwards.

1255L: Angola descending through 11K off the coast of Jersey, going into JFK. Jordan’s G650, VQ-BNZ, appears to be on the JFK approach from the east. Descending through FL230 just off the tip of Long Island as RJA950.

1345L: Angola and Jordan on the ground at JFK. Qatar 4 descending through 11K off the coast of the Jersey shore. Qatar’s 343 (AAH) departed Stewart just over an hour ago headed west.

1400L: I almost missed this one… here comes Rwanda as well, onboard 9H-DCGB (DCW101), a Global 7500, into Teterboro. ETA 1430L.

1440L: Angola and Jordan taxiing out from JFK. Slovakia on the descent over Long Island. Algeria’s 340-500, 7T-VPP, appears to be inbound from the southeast and should be on the ground in under an hour wherever they’re going. Saudi Arabia’s 340-200 (HZ-SKY1), Oman’s G550 (A4O-AD, callsign ORF3) and Palestine’s 737-700 BBJ (T7-PAL) are all headed up the Atlantic right now. The Saudis are probably going to JFK, and I’d guess they’ll be there in an hour and a half ish. Oman is going to Teterboro (ETA 1650L), and Palestine is going to White Plains and should land around 1700L.

1520L: Algeria’s 340-500 just landed at JFK, and Algeria’s G5, 7T-VPG, is about 20 mins out, probably going directly to Stewart. Ivory Coast and Kuwait 340 have about an hour to go.

1620L: Angola repositioned to Stewart, and Algeria’s G5 went straight to Stewart as expected. Slovakia is taxiing out from JFK now. Kuwait is at JFK, and Ivory Coast is at EWR. Ivory will repo to Stewart, as will the Turks after dropping at JFK.

1635L: HZ-SKY1 is also at JFK, forgot to mention. Slovakia is airborne and repositioning to either Farmingdale or Islip. Turkey 1 is about 45 mins out.

1730L: Jordan repositioned to Islip, and Slovakia went to Farmingdale. Qatar AAG repositioned to Dulles. Turkey 1 just landed, and Turkey 2 is about 30-45 out. Palestine landed at White Plains, and Oman just landed into Teterboro. Algeria 340-500 is taxiing out of JFK now, probably going to Stewart.

Side note: I’m offline the next hour and a half as I drive back to Cleveland. See you all at 1900L.

1910L: Back again! Turkey 1 and 2 are at JFK. Poland is about two hours from Newark. HZ-SKY1 repositioned to Dulles, and Algeria's and Kuwait’s 340s went to Stewart. Ghana’s Falcon 900, 9G-EXE, is inbound for Teterboro as GHA001, with an ETA of 1955L. Qatar’s 747-8, A7-HHE, is inbound for JFK calling as QAF1 and should be landing around 2000L. Qatar’s 330 (HHM) is currently en route from Stewart back to JFK as QAF3.

1920L: Also inbound is Argentina’s “new” 757, ARG-01, conveniently calling as ARG01 (good find springbok!). Currently east of the Chesapeake Bay so should be into JFK (at least I think that’s where they’re going) in 30-45 mins. Brazil’s presidential A319 ACJ, 2101, is en route from Havana to JFK as BRS01. They’re currently over Florida, so probably 2.5 until arrival. Royal Jet 8 is scheduled out of Havana shortly to JFK, with a scheduled arrival of 2200L. This one has the Comoros delegation, I believe.

1940L: Sorry, a lot going on. There’s a second Poland 737 BBJ, 0110, headed to Newark, with an ETA of 2300L (callsign PLF101A). This one will also reposition to Atlantic City. Brazil 1 will repo to Islip after dropping off at Kennedy. Uzbekistan’s 787, UK-001, is headed for JFK as UZB1. ETA of about 2130L. Kazakhstan’s 330-200, UP-A3001, is also bound for Kennedy as BEC001, and they’re right in front of the Uzbeks. They are confirmed to reposition to Stewart after the Kennedy stop. Royal Jet will repo to Stewart, as well.

2055L: Argentina did indeed go to JFK. Poland 101 just landed in Newark. Royal Jet is still in Havana. Kazakhstan is about 20 mins out, and Uzbekistan is 5-10 behind it. Brazil will land in about half an hour, too.

2100L: A separate post to list off what's scheduled for tomorrow. Germany is scheduled into JFK at 1840L, callsign GAF891. Two Brazil Legacies are scheduled into Teterboro tomorrow at 0610L (BRS65) and 1020L (BRS66), and an E190 VC-2 is scheduled into JFK at 0620L (BRS6). Ecuador's bringing the Falcon 7X, scheduled into Teterboro at 1650L as FAE1. It appears Congo is on its way on P4-CLA, and South Africa is somewhere out there too.

2205L: Colombia snuck in last night at 3 am. FAC0001, their 737 BBJ, dropped at JFK and repositioned to Dover. Turkey 1 already repositioned to Stewart, and Turkey 2 is headed up there now. Qatar 3, Brazil's 319, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are on the ground at JFK. Qatar 3 is taxiing for departure now. Poland 101A (not to be confused with 101) is about an hour 15 from Newark. Royal Jet Comoros (A6-RJV) is finally on its way, estimated into JFK at 0015L. I also want to take a moment to thank springbok and David Perston for the help with updates today, much appreciated!

2340L: A7-AAH went to Detroit of all places today (given the large Arab population there it does make sense), and A7-HHM (aka Qatar 3) is headed back across the Atlantic. RoyalJet is about half an hour from JFK. A7-HHE (Qatar 1) repositioned to Baltimore; haven't seen the Qataris go there before. Kazakhstan is on its way up to Stewart. Argentina repoed to Springfield Mass. Brazil and Uzbekistan are still at JFK. Brazil is taxiing out now for Islip, not sure what Uzbekistan's plan is. Poland 101 repoed to Atlantic City already, and 101A is probably headed down there soon as well. Wow, that was one heck of a day. Hoping for another exciting one tomorrow. I'm going to call it a night here, and I will be back bright and early tomorrow morning. Good night everyone!

Sunday, 9/17
0625L: Good morning people of NYCAviation, and good morning to the Congolese and Brazilians. Congo is aboard P4-CLA, a Comlux 767-200, and they’re on a left downwind for the 22s at JFK as CONGO01. Brazil 6 (BRS06), a VC-2 E190 registered 2590, is just landing into JFK now. Brazil 65 (BRS065), a Legacy with registration 2582, is on the approach into Teterboro and should be on the ground in 15 mins or so. A bunch more was added to today’s schedule, and I’ll update on that once I’m fully awake haha.

0730L: Brazil 6 and Congo are at JFK, and Brazil 65 is at Teterboro. As springbok and David pointed out, EI-LSY, a GainJet G550, arrived into Teterboro this morning from Harare (with a fuel stop in the Canaries) as GJI55. Safe to assume this is the Zimbabwean delegation. Brazil 6 will repo to Islip. Another Brazilian Legacy, 2585, is just out of San Juan for Teterboro as BRS066. They should be landing just after 1000L. Namibia's Falcon 7X, V5-GON, is currently en route from Paris Le Bourget to Teterboro under NAM001. They're estimated to be on the ground around 1250L. Nigeria's 737 BBJ, 5N-FGT, is currently en route from Abuja to Santa Maria and will then continue to JFK, with an ETA of 1820L. They're calling as NGR001. The DRC is scheduled into JFK at 1910L as DRC001, and Swaziland is scheduled into JFK at 2030L. South Africa's 737 BBJ, ZS-RSA, is headed for JFK over the Atlantic and should be touching down in just over five hours. Callsign for them is LMG1. Czech Republic's A319 ACJ, 3085, is on its way too as CEF01. They're currently en route from Prague to Reykjavik and will then continue on to Farmingdale. ETA there is 1700L. A Plus Ultra A330-200, EC-KOM, is just out of Havana for JFK as PUE993. I guess this has the Cuban delegation onboard? It's a bummer that they aren't flying in on Conviasa (almost the entire Cubana fleet is grounded right now, so gov't officials have mainly been flying on Conviasa lately).

0800L: The Peruvians were scheduled out of Santo Domingo for JFK half an hour ago, but I don't even think they've left Lima yet. The Spaniards will be arriving tonight into JFK from Madrid Torrejon as AME4567. One of the times is screwed up on Flightaware, so I'll wait till they're airborne to provide further info. Turkmenistan's 777-200LR, EZ-A780, is on its way to JFK as TUG3201. They're currently over the Adriatic Sea, so if they're making it nonstop, they've got about nine hours to go.

0920L: My bad, Peru is airborne from Santo Domingo, the tracking is just super spotty with them. Their 737-500, 356, is just east of the Bahamas as FAP001. They should be into JFK right after 1100L. Congo Comlux just departed JFK and is probably headed to Stewart. Brazil 66 is about 45 minutes out, as is Cuba Plus Ultra. Botswana's Global Express, OK1, is just north of Orlando as F001, probably going to Teterboro. They're about an hour 45 out. Senegal's A320 NEO, 6V-SEN, is over the Atlantic as SENE001, from Dakar to JFK. They've got just over six hours to go.

0945L: Swaziland's 340-300, 3DC-SDF, is airborne from Accra and on the way to JFK. They left Accra over an hour early, so expect an early to mid 1900L hour arrival. Ethiopia is on the way up from Havana to JFK onboard ET-ATG, an Ethiopian 787-8 (ETH8508). Estimating an arrival just after noon local. Comlux is not going to Stewart but rather back to Africa. I wonder if they're going to grab a second delegation.

1055L: Oman's G550 just departed Teterboro for London Stansted. DRC's 737-900 BBJ, T7-RDC, is on its way from Kinshasa to Espargos in Cabo Verde then continuing to JFK as DRC001. Scheduled into JFK at 1905L, which means they'd be leaving Espargos in just over an hour, but they've got two+ hours until they even get to Espargos. Moral of the story, they'll be pretty late. Botswana is on the approach into Teterboro and should be there within the next 10-15 minutes. Peru is crossing the Delaware Bay, so they'll be into JFK in about 30 mins. I'm keeping an eye on Hungary's Falcon 7X, 606, which is in southwestern Maine and seems to be headed towards the area as HUAF643. They look to be on the EWR/TEB track and will probably be there in an hour or so if that's where they're going. CS-TFY, a MasterJet A320 ACJ, is over Nova Scotia going to Stewart as LMJ453Y. I'm trying to figure out who's on it. Ethiopian is about an hour and a half from JFK. Czech Republic just departed Reykjavik, which should put them in Farmingdale just before 1700L.

1155L: Hungary just landed in Teterboro, and Botswana is there too. Peru and Cuba are at JFK. CS-TFY stopped in Bangor. Ethiopian is descending over the Delaware Bay, so about a half an hour left for them. Peru is repoing to Dover, and Cuba is going to Stewart. South Africa is about an hour out of JFK, and Namibia has about two hours left to Teterboro.

1240L: Ethiopia landed at JFK, and Cuba just departed JFK for Stewart. South Africa is landing shortly into JFK. CS-TFY is departing Bangor now for Stewart. Namibia’s got about an hour till Teterboro.

1340L: Namibia landing TEB now, and CS-TFY made it to Stewart. Today’s presidential TFR goes into effect at 1745L. Spain’s A310, T.22-1, is on the way to JFK as AME4567. ETA 2000L.

1450L: I forgot to mention that Uzbekistan secured a remote stand at JFK's T4, likely due to the fact that Uzbekistan Airways utilizes T4 at JFK for commercial flights. South Africa just departed JFK and looks to be headed up to Stewart. Sweden's G550, 102005, is headed south through Quebec as SVF632 to Teterboro. They'll be there in about an hour and a half. Ecuador's Falcon 7X (FAE-052) is over Cuba for Teterboro, callsign FAE001. ETA 1725L. Jordan departed Islip a couple hours ago and is headed west across the country. Currently crossing the Atlantic are Nigeria, Senegal, Turkmenistan, Swaziland and Spain. DRC landed into Espargos about an hour ago and is still there now, so they won't be here until late tonight.

1550L: Senegal is about to land. Ethiopia is out and headed back to Addis Ababa. Plus Ultra Cuba is out of Stewart, headed back to Madrid. Sweden is on the descent over Albany. I almost forgot about Czech Republic... they're about an hour from Farmingdale. Turkmenistan has about an hour and a half to go. They will reposition to Stewart after dropping at JFK. Ecuador has under two hours left to Teterboro.

1620L: LX-TCB, a Silver Arrows A319 NEO ACJ, is over the Outer Banks headed north from Havana to JFK as SVW97CB. Based on my brief research, it seems this would be the Mozambique delegation.

1735L: Senegal is at JFK. Turkmenistan is on final approach into JFK. Ecuador should be in Teterboro in 15-20 ish mins. Lebanon's Falcon 8X, T7-MIK, is just north of Hartford and inbound for Teterboro. They should be there in 20-30 mins. Nigeria has about 30-45 minutes to go. Saudi Arabia's A310, HZ-NSA, is about an hour from JFK, coming in from the northeast. Germany's A350-900, 10+02, is right behind the 310 as GAF891 into JFK. United States Air Force One, 92-9000, just departed Andrews for JFK and should be landing in 45 ish.

1840L: Senegal repositioned to Stewart. AF1, Mozambique, Nigeria, and Turkmenistan are at JFK. Lebanon and Ecaudor are in Teterboro. HZ-NSA is on final approach to JFK, and Germany is 10-15 out. The Colombia 737 that was up at Stewart repositioned to Norfolk yesterday. Swaziland is about an hour from JFK.

1930L: Here come Iraq aboard Iraqi Airways 2, a 787-8 (YI-ATC) nonstop from Baghdad to JFK, with an ETA of 0605L tomorrow morning. Swaziland is about to land into JFK, and Spain is about 30-45 out. DRC’s ETA is 2150L.

2015L: Silver Arrows Mozambique repositioned to Stewart, and Turkmenistan is departing now for Stewart. Spain is landing shortly.

2125L: Turkmenistan is in Stewart. Nigeria is on its way down to Dover. HZ-NSA just departed JFK, probably to Stewart. I’ll update with tomorrow’s scheduled arrivals shortly.

2140L: DRC is on the descent south of Rhode Island, so about half an hour left for them. Korea's 747-8, 22001, is about two hours out of Seoul as KAF001, estimated into JFK around 0830L. China is coming in with an Air China 747, not sure if it's a -400 or a -8, but it's CA11 which is scheduled to depart Beijing shortly and will arrive at JFK at 1150L tomorrow. Ukraine is scheduled in at 1520L as UKN1103, and it seems like they'll be on the government's 319. Mauritania is scheduled into JFK at 1545L nonstop from Nouakchott, callsign MRT001.

0010L: We're still on the 9/17 sleep cycle, so I'll say it's still the 17th, lol. DRC is in JFK. Equatorial Guinea's 737 BBJ, 3C-EGE, is over Long Island on the approach into JFK most likely. They'll probably be on the ground in 15-20 minutes. Monaco's Falcon 8X, 3A-MGA, is just hitting Newfoundland headed to Teterboro. They're getting in around 0245L. China is onboard B-2447, a 747-400, as CCA011 into JFK. ETA for this one is 1030L. Tajikistan is coming with the new 787, EY-001, callsign SMR001. ETA is 1130L into JFK. Swaziland and Spain repositioned to Stewart. Let me just say that this was probably the best session at JFK in half a decade. I'm signing off for tonight, see you all in the morning!

*9/18 onwards now on page 4. This one was just getting too long*

springbok
2023-09-16, 09:45 AM
Algerian 7T-VPG a G5 and 7T-VPP a A345 just got feet wet west of Portugal.Nigerian FA7X is out of Boston heading east over Atlantic.
Polish B738 BBJ PLF101 just out of Warsaw to Newark.
Uzbekistan B788 UK-001 Passing to the north of Norway heading west.
Slovak A319 OM-BYA just departed JFK.
South Africa BBJ ZS-RSA airborne to JFK via Gran Canaria.

David Perston
2023-09-16, 05:30 PM
A40-AD just landed TEB.

springbok
2023-09-16, 05:39 PM
Arg-01 Argentina B752 out of Havana.
P4-CLA a B762 out of Brazzaville.
A7-HHE Qatar B748 out of Miami heading north.

David Perston
2023-09-16, 05:44 PM
TU-VAE 3rd to depart EWR for SWF

David Perston
2023-09-16, 11:56 PM
0110 737 Polish AF landed at 2313 at EWR and is leaving at 0020 for ACY.

David

David Perston
2023-09-16, 11:57 PM
F900 9G-EXE landed into TEB about 1940ish

David Perston
2023-09-17, 12:00 AM
Does anyone have a list of whats gone into ISLIP.

Trying to decide if making a run out there or hanging out at TEB makes sense tomorrow/today Sunday

David

springbok
2023-09-17, 03:26 AM
A reminder that the youtube channel LA Flights is broadcasting live from the TWA hotel, they did a 12 hour broadcast yesterday and are going to be doing shows for the entire week.

springbok
2023-09-17, 03:27 AM
Air Force 1 is due into JFK at 1840L today.

springbok
2023-09-17, 03:49 AM
A second Uzbekistan B787 UK78704 as UZB101 due JFK around 1030L.
Hungary military FA7X 606 as HUAF643 currently overhead the UK.
Oman G4 558 as MJN585 headed west over Turkey.
Italian military B767 as IAM1441 over France heading west.
Brazilian E135 2585 as BRS066 heading north . (How many are headed to New York for UNGA , time will tell)
Eswatini (Swazi) A343 3DC-SDF just headed out over Atlantic near Luanda.(landed for refuel Accra)
Brazil E190 2590 as BRS06 jaut landed JFK.
EI-LSY a G5 out of Harare just into JFK.
South African ZS-RSA out of Gran Canaria about 5 hours to JFK,
Congo1 the B762 P4-CLA just landed JFK.
3A-MGA the Monaco FA8X airborne out of Lanseria South Africa, looks like it is heading to Monaco.
Czechia A319 3085 as CEF01 heading north over Germany.

springbok
2023-09-17, 07:24 AM
A Global express T7-RDJ out of Dar es Salaam could be Tanzania president .

David Perston
2023-09-17, 07:32 AM
EI-LSY just landed TEB

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-17, 08:42 AM
Does anyone have a list of whats gone into ISLIP.

Trying to decide if making a run out there or hanging out at TEB makes sense tomorrow/today Sunday

David

I've got nothing on the schedule for Islip today.

springbok
2023-09-17, 10:17 AM
DRC001 T7-DRC just passing south of Accra.
Sweden G5 102005 currently over Iceland.

David Perston
2023-09-17, 10:18 AM
Thanks Matt.

Was just wondering what was on the ground there.

David

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-17, 10:58 AM
Thanks Matt.

Was just wondering what was on the ground there.

David

Sorry, misread your message. Currently, Jordan's G650, Brazil's 319, and one of their E190s are in Islip.

megatop412
2023-09-17, 12:26 PM
Can't make it this year unfortunately but hope you guys have a great time. Managed to see that C17 that landed 31R on Thursday before having to come back to Jersey. Matt as always thanks for the extremely thorough updates to the group and all your efforts. Get 'em, people -William

springbok
2023-09-17, 01:29 PM
Ecuador FA7X FAE001 just over Panama heading north.
Spanish Air Force A310 T.22-1 must started heading over the Atlantic.
Luftwaffe A359 10+02 just passed over Ireland heading west.

David Perston
2023-09-17, 01:32 PM
UK78704 departed JFK for TAS

David Perston
2023-09-17, 01:42 PM
V5-GON just landed TEB

David Perston
2023-09-17, 04:23 PM
Swedish AF G5 102005 Just landing TEB

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-17, 10:22 PM
Can't make it this year unfortunately but hope you guys have a great time. Managed to see that C17 that landed 31R on Thursday before having to come back to Jersey. Matt as always thanks for the extremely thorough updates to the group and all your efforts. Get 'em, people -William

Bummer that you weren't able to make it out this year, but glad these updates are helpful regardless!

BaszB
2023-09-18, 03:10 AM
18/09

KTEB
1528L Guinee-Bissau calling as BISS001, a F900 N46HB from LPAZ

KJFK
1517L Ukraine A319 UR-ABA as UKN1103 from EINN
1546L Mauritania 5T-ON B737 BBJ as MRT001 from GQNO
2014L Italy MM62209, A319CJ inbound from LIRA as IAM9002

David Perston
2023-09-18, 11:13 AM
Islip at 080
2101 319 BAF
2590 190 BAF
VPCKH BBJ
HL8280 BBJ

FRG 10000
OMBYA 319
3085 319
CFNVV 319

megatop412
2023-09-18, 12:20 PM
I am watching a blocked 788 just leaving the coast of Nova Scotia headed this way, coming from what appears to be Dushanbe, Tajikstan- keep eyes peeled

Cary
2023-09-18, 12:52 PM
I am watching a blocked 788 just leaving the coast of Nova Scotia headed this way, coming from what appears to be Dushanbe, Tajikstan- keep eyes peeled

That's EY-001, due JFK around 1:25.

David Perston
2023-09-18, 03:18 PM
N46HB just landed TEB

David Perston
2023-09-18, 06:55 PM
FAB001 just landed TEB

David Perston
2023-09-19, 12:31 PM
Seen at SWF about 1000 this am.

2-DEER Boeing 787 8 Royal Jet
3DC-SDF Airbus A340 313X Government of Eswatini
5T-ONE Boeing 737NG 7BQ/W BBJ Government of Mauritania
6V-SEN Airbus A320 251NCJSL Government of Senegal
7T-VPP Airbus A340 541 Government of Algeria
7T-VPG Gulfstream GIV SP Government of Algeria....
Corrected
9K-GBA Airbus A340 542 Government of Kuwait
9K-GEA Airbus ACJ319 115X Government of Kuwait
A6-RJV Boeing 737NG 77W/W BBJ Royal Jet
A7-CGH Gulfstream G650 ER Qatar Executive
A7-HJJ Airbus A330 202 Qatar Amiri Flight
EP-IGA Airbus A340 313X Meraj Airlines
EY-001 Boeing 787 8 BBJ Government of Tajikistan
EZ-A780 Boeing 777 200LR Turkmenistan Airlines
HZ-NSA Airbus A310 304 Arabasco
LX-TCB Airbus ACJ319 153NCJ/SL Global Jet Luxembourg SA
MM62209 Airbus ACJ319 115X Italian Air Force
T.22-1 Airbus A310 304 Spanish Air Force
T7-RDC Boeing 737NG 9JAER/W BBJ Democratic Republic of Congo Air Force
TC-TRK Boeing 747 8ZV BBJ Government of Turkey
TC-TUR Airbus A330 243 ACJ Government of Turkey
UP-A3001 Airbus A330 243 Government of Kazakhstan
YI-ATC Boeing 787 8 Iraqi Airways
ZS-RSA Boeing 737NG 7ED/W BBJ South African Air Force

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-19, 01:32 PM
*All times reported in local (EDT) time, which is four hours behind UTC/Zulu*

Monday, 9/16
0715L: Happy Monday! Iran's 340-300, EP-IGA, just landed into JFK as IRAN02. Iraq landed at JFK at 0515L and is probably headed to Stewart shortly. Equatorial Guinea dropped at JFK then repositioned to Stewart last night. Pakistan's G4, J-755, is crossing the English Channel as PFF2 on its way to JFK. ETA 1455L. Gabon's ancient G4, TR-KSP, flew from Cancun to JFK last night, dropped off around 0230L, then repositioned to White Plains.

0825L: Korea is northeast of Toronto, so probably an hour to go for them. Ukraine's 319 ACJ, UR-ABA, just departed Shannon for JFK as UKN1103 and should be arriving around 1515L. Mauritania's 737 BBJ, 5T-ONE, just departed Nouakchott about half an hour ago, which should put them into JFK at 1530L. Callsign MRT001. Germany dropped off at JFK last night then repositioned to Dulles. Iraq just repositioned to Stewart.

1035L: Korea made it to JFK, and Iran is departing JFK now. China has about 45 minutes to go.

1250L: Iran went to Stewart, and Korea is currently repositioning down to Dulles. China is at JFK. Tajikistan is just southeast of Boston, so they've got under 45 minutes till landing. Italy is on the way on the 319 ACJ, MM62209, as IAM9002 to JFK. They just departed Rome and aren't expected to arrive until 2200L.

1415L: Tajikistan is at JFK. China just left JFK for Charleston... interesting. Pakistan has about an hour left to JFK, and Ukraine is 15 minutes behind them. Guinea-Bissau is inbound on N46HB, a Falcon 900, as BISS001 to Teterboro. They should be landing in just under an hour.

1510L: Bissau will be landing shortly, as will Pakistan and Ukraine. Mauritania has an hour and change until JFK. Bolivia is on its way up to Teterboro in the Falcon 900, FAB-001, calling as FAB001. TEB ETA is 1835L.

1615L: Bissau, Pakistan and Ukraine have all landed. Tajikistan is headed up to Stewart now. Mauritania will be landing shortly. Ukraine will reposition to Andrews, Pakistan will go to Islip, and Mauritania will head to Stewart after dropping off.

1725L: Hola, Panama! Their Legacy 650, HP-1A, is on final approach into White Plains as PANAMA1. Pakistan and Ukraine are still at JFK, as is Mauritania.

2100L: Pakistan repositioned to Islip, Ukraine repositioned to Andrews, and Mauritania repositioned to Stewart. Bolivia made it to Teterboro. The Italians have about an hour and a half to JFK. Thailand's delegation is inbound on a Thai Airways 787, HS-TQB, as THA8832 into JFK. ETA 0130L. This one will repo to Dulles. Netanyahu and the gang are coming in on El Al 32 from San Jose CA, scheduled to depart shortly and arrive at 0200L. It looks like Japan is not coming in on the government 777 but rather an ANA 787 (ANA1986), scheduled to arrive into JFK at 1125L tomorrow. Kuwait's 737 left Stewart a couple hours ago and is headed back across the Atlantic. I think Uzbekistan's delegation brought a second 787, UK78706, which came into JFK late Saturday night then repositioned to Dover. This is one of the Uzbekistan Airways jets.

0010L: Italy dropped off at JFK and is taxiing out for repositioning to Stewart. Qatar 4, the 320 (AAG), just landed into JFK. Thailand is north of Chicago, which should put them into JFK around 0145L. Israel is coming in on El Al 33, a 787 (4X-EDL), from San Jose CA to JFK. Their ETA is just shy of 0300L. El Al usually stays at JFK until it’s time to head back to Israel. That’s a wrap for today! Good night, see you all in the morning.

Tuesday, 9/19
0825L: Qatar stopped by JFK and departed back to Europe. Thailand dropped off at JFK last night then repoed to Dulles. As predicted, Israel landed at JFK and didn’t leave. P4-CLA, Comlux’s 767-200, is on its way back with Zimbabwe’s delegation (EI-LSY must’ve just been a secondary plane for them). It’s operating under CXB767 and should in the NY area in less than two hours. United Kingdom is also on its way with ZZ336, the 330 Voyager. KRF31 to JFK, ETA 1420L. Ivory’s G550 is scheduled out of Stewart at 0900L headed straight back to Abidjan. I wonder if they’ll send another jet to bring the delegation back to Africa. Turkmenistan is scheduled from Stewart to JFK at 1830L and out of JFK to Ashgabat at 2200L this evening.

0930L: Comlux Zimbabwe will be landing shortly. CS-TFY, MasterJet’s 320, departed Stewart a couple hours ago and is headed back across the Atlantic. Ivory Coast departed Stewart a short while ago. Russia is on the way with an IL-96, RA-96023. RSD308 to JFK, with an ETA of 1805L.

1040L: Comlux is at JFK. Here comes Japan. 80-1111, a 777-300ER, is headed east through Pennsylvania as JF701. It looks like they’re on the Kennedy track, and I’m guessing they’ll be landing in about 45 minutes.

1350L: Comlux repositioned to Stewart, and Japan just left JFK for the DC area. UK is about an hour from JFK. Greece is on its way in the Falcon 7X, 273, as HAF352B. They’re estimated into Teterboro at 1730L ish.

1605L: UK is at JFK, and they will reposition to Dulles around 1700L. Canada's Can Force One is inbound to Teterboro as CFC01. It's a Challenger 650, 144620, and they should be landing in 15 minutes or so. Qatar 1, the 748, is scheduled back into JFK at 1830L.

1745L: Canada is in Teterboro. Kazakhstan is back at JFK. They came down from Stewart about an hour ago. UK is airborne out of JFK for Dulles. Qatar 1 is departing Baltimore for JFK now. Turkmenistan is departing Stewart in about 45 minutes back to JFK.

1815L: T.18-5, a Spain Falcon 900, just landed at Stewart as AME4578 from Madrid via Lajes. Qatar is descending through 11K for JFK, and Turkmenistan just departed Stewart for JFK.

2000L: Damn, everyone's getting outta here early this year. Argentina is back at JFK now, as are Qatar 1 and Turkmenistan. Kazakhstan just took off and is headed back to Almaty (bye Borat!). Russia is on the descent over Long Island, so give them another 15-20 mins. Greece made it to Teterboro... forgot to mention that. After looking at some playbacks from yesterday, I think Guinea's delegation flew in on SX-GSA, a GainJet G650, from Conakry to Teterboro. This one landed around 1420L yesterday.

2155L: Vietnam is inbound (as in landing right now at JFK) as HVN1; it's a 787 (VN-A868). Sweden departed Teterboro about an hour ago and is headed back to Stockholm. Qatar and Turkmenistan just departed JFK back to back.

Wednesday, 9/20
0750L: Argentina departed JFK at 2220L last night. Vietnam dropped off and positioned to Stewart. Russia dropped off and went to Dulles. Tajikistan is scheduled out of Stewart at noon and out of JFK at 1500L.

1020L: Brazil 5, an E190 VC-2 (2591), arrived into Islip about an hour ago. Malaysia's 319 ACJ, 9M-NAA, is on approach into White Plains and should be landing in 15-20.

1145L: Malaysia is in White Plains. Jordan repositioned from Islip to LaGuardia. Qatar Amiri’s 340-300, A7-AAH, is on its way back into JFK and will be landing in a few minutes.

1200L: There are several aircraft scheduled to depart today. Brazil 1 is scheduled from Islip to JFK at 1620L. Ukraine is scheduled into JFK at 1745L from Andrews and out at 2000L back to Andrews. Spain is scheduled from Stewart to JFK at 1830L and out of JFK at 2145L. The Italians are scheduled at 1930L out of Stewart for JFK. Tajikistan should be leaving Stewart soon for JFK and are out of JFK at 1500L. Uzbekistan 1 is scheduled out of JFK at 1400L, and the secondary Uzbekistan Airways flight is scheduled out at 1530L (coming in from Dover at 1310L).

1640L: Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Qatar 343 out, headed back overseas. Panama is gone too. They departed White Plains about three hours ago back to Panama. Qatar Amiri’s 319, A7-MHH, is on the approach into JFK and will be landing in 10 ish minutes. Jeez, how many planes are these guys gonna bring?? Silver Arrows' 319 NEO is on the way back down from Stewart to JFK now.

1700L: Silver Arrows and MHH are at JFK, and Colombia’s 737 is on the way up from Dover to JFK now. Jordan’s G650 also is out and crossing back across the Atlantic.

2045L: JFK is POPPING right now. Mauritania, Italy, Turkey 1 and 2, Iran, Spain, Ukraine, Brazil 1 and Peru are all at JFK right now. Colombia just departed JFK. Hungary just departed Teterboro, and Monaco departed Teterboro about two hours ago. Silver Arrows Mozambique flew down to Dulles. Germany is on the way back in to JFK, and they'll be on the ground in 10-15. South Africa repositioned from Stewart to JFK early this afternoon and departed JFK at 1815L.

2230L: Mauritania and Spain 310 are goners. Spain's Falcon 900 just departed Stewart. Lebanon's Falcon 8X departed Teterboro about 20 mins ago. Ukraine is taxiing for departure from JFK now. Italy, Turkeys, Iran, Germany, Peru and Brazil 1 are still at JFK. Air Force One departed JFK at 1900L. Both Brazilian Legacies departed Teterboro today, one at noon ish and the other just over an hour ago.

2335L: Turkey 1, Germany, Ukraine and Peru out. Brazil 1 taxiing for departure now. Italy, Turkey 2 and Iran are still parked at JFK. Angola Deer Jet departed Stewart a short while ago and is climbing through the flight levels, so the president must've gone straight to Stewart. Brazil 6 repoed from Islip to JFK just before 2200L, so they should be leaving in a little bit.

Thursday, 9/21
1245L: Everything at JFK last night departed. Brazil 5 departed an hour ago from Islip straight back to Brazil. Algeria's 340-500 and G5 repoed from Stewart to JFK this morning and departed JFK a short while ago. One of the Qatar 330s is scheduled from Stewart to JFK at 1600L and out of JFK at 1900L to Denver. Kuwait's 340 repos from Stewart to JFK at 1830L, which puts them out of JFK at 2100L. A7-MHH positioned to Stewart after dropping off yesterday.

1625L: China is back at JFK. Both Polish 737s are back at Newark.

1955L: Both Polands departed Newark. Slovakia departed Farmingdale directly back across the pond. Qatar 5 (HJJ) repoed to JFK and departed JFK about 45 mins ago. Japan repoed from DC to JFK early this afternoon and departed JFK around 1800L. China departed JFK, as well. Kuwait 340 is at JFK now. The Netherlands 737 BBJ, PH-GOV, is on its way from Amsterdam to White Plains, ETA 2200L.

2140L: Nigeria was at JFK during the last update and departed JFK about an hour ago. Netherlands is about 20 mins out of White Plains.

2225L: Correction... Slovakia did stop at JFK on the way out today, they didn't go direct from Farmingdale. Kuwait is departing JFK now. The Turkish A400 is back at JFK and will probably be leaving shortly.

2315L: Kuwait and Turkey gone. The Cambodian delegation arrived today on T7-GSA, a 737 BBJ. They landed at EWR around 1900L, and the plane has been there since.

Friday, 9/22
1340L: Palestine departed White Plains last night. Japan, in addition to using the government 777, flew an ANA 787 (JA806A). That one departed JFK around 1830L last night as ANA1985 back to Tokyo. Royal Jet Comoros repoed down to JFK a short while ago, and Swaziland is on the way down into JFK now. Ghana departed Teterboro around 1100L this morning. Rwanda must've brought two airplanes since EI-LSN, a GainJet G650 that Kagame has been known to use in the past, flew along with 9H-DCGB. EI-LSN came into White Plains on the 16th and hasn't left since.

1900L: RoyalJet departed JFK around 1515L, and Swaziland departed at 1620L. Korea snuck in and out of JFK this afternoon and departed JFK around 1430L. Thai 787 is departing Dulles now for JFK. Ghana departed Teterboro around 1100L and returned into Teterboro about an hour ago. UK and Iraq are back at JFK now.

2250L: Thailand in and out of JFK. UK and Iraq are goners, and so is the Netherlands. Ghana quick turned through Teterboro and departed again headed back over the Atlantic. Vietnam is back at JFK, even though they aren't scheduled to leave JFK until tomorrow morning. Pakistan and Comlux Congo are also back at JFK. Plus Ultra is scheduled back into Stewart tomorrow from Madrid, so they'll probably pop into JFK Sunday and head back down to Cuba. EI-LSN, one of the Rwandan jets, is taxiing out of White Plains now.

Saturday, 9/23
1455L: Pakistan, Comlux Congo and Vietnam departed JFK last night. A7-MHH, the Qatar Amiri 319, was in and out of JFK last night as well. Botswana's and Angola's Globals departed Teterboro late yesterday. Kuwait's 319 is due out of Stewart at 2005L headed back across the Atlantic.

1550L: Equatorial Guinea and Saudi Arabia are inbound for JFK. Both should be on the ground within 15-20 mins.

2015L: Apologies for the sporadic updates the past couple days, it's been a busy week. Senegal just left JFK (they repoed down from Stewart a couple hours ago and are now airborne for Dakar). Malaysia left White Plains about an hour ago. Saudi Arabia (HZ-SKY1) and Equatorial Guinea are goners, as is HZ-NSA, the Saudi Aramco A310 (they must've already been at JFK during my last update).

Sunday, 9/24
0845L: DRC and Gabon G4 headed back to Africa yesterday. They both repoed to JFK from Stewart and White Plains, respectively, picked up and left. Kuwait's 319 also left Stewart as scheduled. Greece left Teterboro around 2200L. Jordan somehow magically reappeared in the NY area. They repoed from Islip to JFK yesterday afternoon, picked up, and left. Cambodia departed Newark around midnight.

1225L: As anticipated, Plus Ultra repoed from Stewart to JFK this morning to pick up Díaz-Canel and the rest of the Cuban delegation. They departed JFK just before 0900L for Havana.

ANITIX87
2023-09-19, 04:14 PM
Maybe the French coming from Guyana? https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=3b7542 Not the usual flight number (should be Cotam 001), but coming North.

EDIT: Nope, descending into the Caribbean islands.

ANITIX87
2023-09-20, 09:14 AM
Malaysian A319, possibly inbound: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=750156

Brazilian E190 descending over Long Island, looks like it's going to ISP: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=e483bb

Saw a German Global 6000 leaving the West Coast of Europe a couple of hours ago, could be inbound to JFK as well.

ANITIX87
2023-09-20, 03:12 PM
White House Schedule shows POTUS departing JFK at 7:35PM.

MarioFL
2023-09-21, 12:58 AM
Iran - one of the few good planes that still comes to the UN. B@stards come in the rainiest day ever seen on UNGA and then leave after dark

There were two A319s that landed around 5 pm, what delegations were they carrying ?

White House Schedule shows POTUS departing JFK at 7:35PM.

He needs to stay in NY a lot longer and enjoy the socioeconomic "achievements" of the BarackObiden regime on the city.

ANITIX87
2023-09-21, 04:36 PM
*All times reported in local (EDT) time, which is four hours behind UTC/Zulu*
Thank you for this. Every year, you go above and beyond to keep everybody updated. Must be a massive effort using many sites and resources, we all really appreciate it!

MarioFL
2023-09-21, 07:52 PM
2045L: JFK is POPPING right now. Mauritania, Italy, Turkey 1 and 2, Iran, Spain, Ukraine, Brazil 1 and Peru are all at JFK right now. Colombia just departed JFK. Hungary just departed Teterboro, and Monaco departed Teterboro about two hours ago. Silver Arrows Mozambique flew down to Dulles. Germany is on the way back in to JFK, and they'll be on the ground in 10-15. South Africa repositioned from Stewart to JFK early this afternoon and departed JFK at 1815L.

Wow that's 9 VIP airliners at the same time at JFK. Is there enough space in the SW corner and in the NW area where the triple hangars used to be, to accommodate 9 airliners at once, or were some sent to other ramp areas or terminals?

Weird they'd allow them all to be on the ground at once instead of receiving some in the morning when there was none.

David Perston
2023-09-22, 09:25 AM
Back in Canada now.

Drove home from TEB via HPN and SWF

Logged at HPN

EI-LSN Gulfstream G650 6092 Gain Jet Ireland
HB-IXL Gulfstream G650 ER 6441 TAG Aviation (UK) Ltd
HP-1A Embraer Legacy 600 14501066 Government of Panama
LX-ZIO Global Express XRS 9369 Global Jet Luxembourg SA
T7-PAL Boeing 737NG 7GJ/W BBJ 41658 Arab Wings Ltd
TR-KSP Gulfstream GIV SP 1327 Government of Gabon

and at a very busy SWF

2-DEER Boeing 787 8 35309 Royal Jet
3C-EGE Boeing 737NG 7FB BBJ/W 33367 Government of Equatorial Guinea
3DC-SDF Airbus A340 313X 406 Government of Eswatini
5T-ONE Boeing 737NG 7BQ/W BBJ 30547 Government of Mauritania
6V-SEN Airbus A320 251NCJSL 10196 Government of Senegal
7T-VPG Gulfstream GV 617 Government of Algeria
7T-VPP Airbus A340 541 917 Government of Algeria
9K-GBA Airbus A340 542 1091 Government of Kuwait
9K-GEA Airbus ACJ319 115X 3957 Government of Kuwait
A6-RJV Boeing 737NG 77W/W BBJ 62467 Royal Jet
EP-IGA Airbus A340 313X 257 Meraj Airlines
EY-001 Boeing 787 8 BBJ 40695 Government of Tajikistan
EZ-A780 Boeing 777 200LR 66893 Turkmenistan Airlines
HZ-NSA Airbus A310 304 431 Arabasco
LX-TCB Airbus ACJ319 153NCJ/SL 10897 Global Jet Luxembourg SA
MM62209 Airbus ACJ319 115X 1795 Italian Air Force
P4-CLA Boeing 767 2DXER 32954 Comlux Aruba
T.18-5 Dassault Falcon 900 B 73 Spanish Air Force
T.22-1 Airbus A310 304 550 Spanish Air Force
T7-RDC Boeing 737NG 9JAER/W BBJ 37560 Democratic Republic of Congo Air Force
TC-TRK Boeing 747 8ZV BBJ 42096 Government of Turkey
TC-TUR Airbus A330 243 ACJ 1240 Government of Turkey
YI-ATC Boeing 787 8 40108 Iraqi Airways
ZS-RSA Boeing 737NG 7ED/W BBJ 32627 South African Air Force

Many thanks for everyone's help over the 4 days we were in NYC. Had a blast.

David

Speedbird1
2023-09-22, 10:55 AM
Amazing all the details you provided. Thanks so much. Sadly, a stroke prevents me from seeing any of the visitors. Who posts photos for us to view? Thanks again.

MarioFL
2023-09-22, 10:08 PM
If they are going by the speaker list on the first page, some delegations speak tomorrow (Saturday) and Tuesday. Most delegations already spoke and left so will be interesting to see if any other VIP aircraft show up

David Perston, that's an impressive list, would be cool to see a picture of all those parked jets.

Speedbird1, if you go on Flickr and search: UNGA 2023 planes, some will come up, and if you click on the user's name you will see more
:

megatop412
2023-09-23, 06:13 PM
Managed to catch the live feed on top of the hotel a couple times to see Tajikistan land. That was uber cool to be able to feel like I was there. Speedbird1, sorry to read you are still homebound like that, you should check out some of the video from the "LA FLights" youtube channel, at least you'll see some of the visitors that way!

I will say this- I used to LOVE seeing everyone's shots posted here and posting my own. Wish that would have continued with this week's UNGA. Yes I know I can look at some people's Flickr pages but this is the place for them all to end up in my opinion. See ya around! :)

jbluflyermatt
2023-09-26, 05:08 PM
Tuesday, 9/26
1710L: Sorry, it's exam week here at college so I haven't had the chance to update the forum much. As far as I'm aware, pretty much everything has left the New York area. I can't remember off the top of my head all the ones I hadn't listed as departed, but I'll try to hit as many as possible. Sierra Leone departed Sunday morning (again on VistaJet), Israel and Russia departed Saturday night, Guinea-Bissau and Rwanda (the Global 7500) departed Friday night, and Bissau left Thursday night. P4-CLA came back to New York on Saturday night to pick up the Zimbabweans in the middle of the night. The Netherlands stopped by with their G650, V-117, yesterday. They came from Amsterdam to JFK, then repositioned to Islip, came back to JFK around noon today and departed JFK at 1415L. Everything flew under NAF14. A Qatar Exec G650 flew from JFK to Caracas this morning, so I wonder if this was related to the Venezuelan delegation? See below a final list (a quite impressive one, at that) of this year's visitors:

Algeria - 7T-VPG (GLF5), 7T-VPP (A345)
Angola - 2-DEER (Deer Jet B788), D2-ANG (GLEX)
Argentina - ARG-01 (B752)
Bolivia - FAB-001 (F900)
Botswana - OK1 (GLEX)
Brazil - 2101 (A319), 2582 (E35L), 2585 (E35L), 2590 (E190), 2591 (E190)
Cambodia - T7-GSA (chartered B738)
Canada - 144620 (CL60)
China - B-2447 (Air China B744)
Colombia - FAC0001, FAC1222 (both B737)
Comoros - A6-RJV (Royal Jet B737)
Congo - P4-CLA (Comlux B762)
Cuba - EC-KOM (Plus Ultra A332)
Czech Republic - 3085 (A319)
DRC - T7-RDC (B739)
Ecuador - FAE-052 (FA7X)
Equatorial Guinea - 3C-EGE (B737)
Ethiopia - ET-ATG (Ethiopian B788)
Gabon - TR-KSP (GLF4)
Germany - 10+02 (A359)
Ghana - 9G-EXE (F900)
Greece - 273 (FA7X)
Guinea - SX-GSA (GainJet GLF6)
Guinea-Bissau - N46GB (chartered F900)
Hungary - 606 (FA7X)
Iran - EP-IGA (A343)
Iraq - YI-ATC (Iraqi Airways B788)
Israel - 4X-EDL (El Al B789)
Italy - MM62209 (A319)
Ivory Coast - TU-VAE (GLF5)
Japan - 80-1111 (B77W), JA806A (ANA B788)
Jordan - VQ-BNZ (GLF6)
Kazakhstan - UP-A3001 (A332)
Korea - 22001 (B748)
Kuwait - 9K-GBA (A345), 9K-GCC (B739), 9K-GEA (A319)
Lebanon - T7-MIK (FA8X)
Malaysia - 9M-NAA (A319)
Mauritania - 5T-ONE (B737)
Monaco - 3A-MGA (FA8X)
Morocco - CN-MVI (B738)
Mozambique - LX-TCB (Silver Arrows A19N)
Namibia - V5-GON (FA7X)
Netherlands - PH-GOV (B737), V-117 (GLF6)
Nigeria - 5N-FGT (B737), 5N-FGU (FA7X)
Oman - A4O-AD (GLF5)
Pakistan - J-755 (GLF4)
Palestine - T7-PAL (B737)
Panama - HP-1A (E35L)
Peru - 356 (B735)
Poland - 0110 (B738), 0111 (B738)
Qatar - A7-AAG (A320), A7-AAH (A343), A7-HHE (B748), A7-HHM (A332), A7-HJJ (A332), A7-MHH (A319)
Russia - RA-96023 (IL96)
Rwanda - 9H-DCGB (DC Aviation GL7T), EI-LSN (GainJet GLF6)
Saudi Arabia - HZ-NSA (A310), HZ-SKY1 (Sky Prime A342)
Senegal - 6V-SEN (A20N)
Sierra Leone - VistaJet
Slovakia - OM-BYA (A319)
South Africa - ZS-RSA (B737)
Spain - T.18-5 (F900), T.22-1 (A310)
Swaziland - 3DC-SDF (A343)
Sweden - 102005 (GLF5)
Tajikistan - EY-001 (B788)
Thailand - HS-TQB (Thai Airways B788)
Turkey - 17-0080 (A400), TC-TRK (B748), TC-TUR (A332)
Turkmenistan - EZ-A780 (B77L)
Ukraine - UR-ABA (A319)
UAE (Abu Dhabi) - A6-ALN (B772)
UK - ZZ336 (A332)
USA - 92-9000 (B742) and whatever C17s came through
Uzbekistan - UK-001 (B788), UK78706 (Uzbekistan Airways B788)
Vietnam - VN-A868 (Vietnam Airlines B789)
Zimbabwe - EI-LSY (GainJet GLF5), P4-CLA (Comlux B762)

CS-TFY (A320)

This was certainly one busy year. Thanks a ton to Cary, David, springbok, megatop412, BaszB and ANITIX87 for the help with tracking everything down. Echoing megatop, to those of you who were able to photograph anything, PLEASE post em up on here! We'd all love to see the shots. I guess this is a goodbye for now, and I can't wait to see you all again in 11 months (it'll be here before we know it!).

MarioFL
2023-09-27, 12:19 AM
It was fun to read the thread, thanks again guys.

Eswatini's king left to Miami after departing JFK (he did the same in 2018) which isn't too surprising since the VIP MD87 also comes in for maintenance. Wonder how many of his 15 wives were on this US trip...

(don't know how to insert a picture directly from the PC to here)

Zee71
2023-10-03, 11:34 PM
Here are a few photo's from UNGA 2023 for now, as I still have more to process. Enjoy!

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-HMHqVfk/0/a79e7de1/L/BrazilAirForce_01_JFK_13Sep2023_Taxi_FAB2591_70-200mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-9WcHkCS/0/9ed8b4c5/L/UAE_01_JFK_15Sep2023_4L_A6-ALN_150-600mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-tncNzTW/0/9cbd0a12/L/DeerJet_01_JFK_16Sep2023_31R_2-DEER_120-300mm_-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-FsSKhxF/0/7d8ecbbd/L/AlgeriaGovernment_01_JFK_16Sep2023_31R_7T-VPP_120-300mm_-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-t3gkxCj/0/15433183/L/KuwaitGovernment_01_JFK_16Sep2023_31R_9K-GBA_120-300mm_-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-FNMX3CQ/0/0ab09cd3/L/SkyPrime_01_JFK_16Sep2023_31R_HZ-SKY1_120-300mm_-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-QmR96Lk/0/2cafa76e/L/TurkeyGovernment_02_JFK_16Sep2023_22L_TC-TRK_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-4tMWZ6K/0/225ab457/L/QatarAmiriFlight_01_JFK_16Sep2023_Ramp_A7-HHE_70-200mm_D5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-7C6rBJn/0/6f49a683/L/TurkeyGovernment_01_JFK_16Sep2023_Taxi_TC-TUR_70-200mm_D5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-JVmP2f9/0/f85cad17/L/ArgentinaGovernment_01_JFK_16Sep2023_Taxi_ARG-01_70-200mm_D5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-NjDVT2f/0/6aaff0f1/L/Uzbekistan_01_JFK_16Sep2023_Taxi_UK001_70-200mm_D5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-rvf85kS/0/8566236b/L/PlusUltra_01_JFK_17Sep2023_31R_EC-KOM_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-2mRZSpW/0/e553a222/L/SouthAfricanAirForce_01_JFK_17Sep2023_22L_ZS-RSA_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-FgXsrB6/0/5ec5e035/L/SenegalGovernment_01_JFK_17Sep2023_22L_6V-SEN_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-Rn5vvNP/0/6631b6b0/L/GlobalJetLuxembourg_01_JFK_17Sep2023_22L_LX-TCB_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-tzHFDdj/0/3c0016bd/L/TurkmenistanAirlines_01_JFK_17Sep2023_22L_EZ-A780_120-300mm-L.jpg

Zee71
2023-10-04, 11:14 PM
Another batch of UNGA 2023 visitors.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-H8FQsmL/0/eaf886dd/L/CongoGovernment_01_JFK_18Sep2023_Ramp_T7-RDC_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-F6DfTF9/0/1deab50f/L/TajikistanGovernment_01_JFK_18Sep2023_4L_EY-001_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-zCXwXDr/0/9649ad04/L/MauritaniaAirForce_01_JFK_18Sep2023_Taxi_5T-ONE_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-kcj65kv/0/22242bed/L/ThaiAirways_02_JFK_19Sep2023_Taxi_70-200mmD5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-vKcRC8q/0/bd038fb8/L/TurkmenistanAirlines_01_JFK_19Sep2023_4R_EZ-A780_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-CcF8j74/0/bfe76da6/L/ArgentinaGovernment_01_JFK_19Sep2023_4R_300mmD5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-8Crx6qC/0/2e2dc5ec/L/QatarAmiriFlight_01_JFK_20Spe2023_4R_A7-AAH_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-L9PZbz7/0/c6a63756/L/QatarAmiriFlight_02_JFK_20Spe2023_22R_A7-MHH_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-zrm2tDW/0/d1c37af2/L/UkraineGovernment_01_JFK_20Spe2023_22L_UR-ABA_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-WP7f9bT/0/0a8dbbf1/L/MauritaniaAirForce_01_JFK_20Spe2023_22R_5T-ONE_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-pQ68Dsm/0/c8d34352/L/RoyalJet_01_JFK_22Sep2023_4R_A6-RJV_120-300mmD5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-wC72q6R/0/a3dc2488/L/ChileAirForce_01_JFK_22Sep2023_4R_921_120-300mm-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-8ZLQt7R/0/006518c8/L/IraqiAirways_01_JFK_22Sep2023_4L_YI-ATC_120-300mmD5-L.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Aviation/UN-Week/Sept-2023/i-v7MSwSW/0/0997923c/L/RoyalAirForce_01_JFK_22Sep2023_4L_ZZ336_120-300mmD5-L.jpg