PDA

View Full Version : DHL Chopper over Coney

Speedbird1
2014-07-07, 09:43 AM
On Sat., July 5, a DHL chopper continually circled over Coney beach in the early afternoon. A guy was perched on some sort of contraption, which ressembed skiis, outside the door taking lots of photos. What was going on?

moose135
2014-07-07, 09:53 AM
What was going on?
Some guy was taking pictures from a helicopter...

Maybe some news outlet rented it to take pictures of the holiday beach crowd, assuming DHL wasn't using it to fly packages on the holiday weekend.

Gerard
2014-07-07, 11:07 AM
. A guy was perched on some sort of contraception outside the door taking lots of photos.

You do mean Contraption dont you? I hope!! :tongue: That DHL JetRanger I believe is based at MacArthur Airport!! Being that it was on a Saturday it was probably contracted out for a photo shoot!!

Mateo
2014-07-07, 11:30 PM
On Sat., July 5, a DHL chopper continually circled over Coney beach in the early afternoon. A guy was perched on some sort of contraception outside the door taking lots of photos. What was going on?Hope he made sure to properly set the diaphragm on his lens!

Speedbird1
2014-07-14, 11:59 AM
Sorry 'bout the spelling error, this keyboard sticks at times or I was watching too many nasty cable series!

Gerard
2014-07-14, 06:14 PM
Sorry 'bout the spelling error, this keyboard sticks at times or I was watching too many nasty cable series!

LOL!!:biggrin: