PDA

View Full Version : Panamanian Gov E135 Legacy KHPN

SengaB
2014-04-27, 10:34 PM
Been trying to get some shots of this one for years now and its always conveniently blocked. This time of course they parked it in a crappy area. It came in around 5:40pm as "PAMAMA1" Nice to stay local once in a while.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7402/14062017273_a0ec4e6e66_c.jpg

Senga

Mateo
2014-04-27, 10:45 PM
Senga, there was an unblocked shot available from that parking road that curves around by the threshold of 11. BTW, I was in the lot in front of Performance all afternoon.

SengaB
2014-04-27, 11:21 PM
Hi Matthew,
Yea I have been there many times on that road and usually see it sandwiched between 2 planes unshootable. There was a BBJ on that ramp. I shot it at 7:05pm They must have moved it since then- figures. Now its totally unshootable accept for where I shot. The blast barriers prevent any decent shot. it can be seen from the ex Panorama cuvring road lot but it is nearly head on there. I used to see it parked next to Runway 11 all the time before too.

I wonder why I picked it up at 5:40pm and you spotted it earlier? Did it take off and come back? I picked it up at 5:40m:38s pm local at 675ft apt elv is 439ftmsl. I was not at the PC and just saw the data as it was kicked of my 1 minute later when I sat down.
As of 7:05pm it is parked on ramp where I did some CFI training- Westair what is now Millionair if its still million air. One could POSSIBLY shot it from the security gate if the plane isn't blocked there but I wouldn't. I got a crap shot but happy to get done with it :)

Senga