PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Toronto

torch
2013-08-05, 07:10 PM
Folks

I got back from NYC this afternoon and wanted to drop you a line to thank you all for the company over the weekend and for all of the useful photography spotting tips. I am looking forward to processing my images - it will take me a while as I shot about 2000. I have looked at the shots you folks took over the weekend and hope mine turn out as good.
This morning was a beautiful clear morning and I spent the time from sunrise to 8:00 photographing the 31R arrivals. My flight was supposed to leave at 11:00 but got delayed until 13:00 so I had some time to photograph from the American Terminal, albeit through moderately tinted glass. The shots on Alpha taxiway are excellent - got a Kalitta and an Evergreen 747 taxiing.
As I taxied out to 31L for departure, I got a close look at the destruction of the Pan Am Worldport - what a shame. I have so many happy memories from the rooftop parking there.

Thanks again for a great weekend

Cheers

Trevor

Zee71
2013-08-05, 09:08 PM
Trevor ..... It was a pleasure meeting you and shooting with you! Looking forward to your postings from your trip.

Aviation.High.Guy
2013-08-07, 12:09 AM
Hey Trevor- It was great meeting you. Glad you were able to catch a lot of great birds here in the Big Apple. Hope to see you again sometime!

Don