PDA

View Full Version : Prince Harrys' Aircraft

Speedbird1
2013-05-14, 06:39 AM
Does anybody have any idea if Prince Harry, who is visiting NYC today, arrived at JFK or LGA or even EWR? Does he fly on a commercial flight or on a private jet? I googled but got no information.

727C47
2013-05-14, 06:59 AM
I saw his Longbow ( RAF Apache) in Bastion a while back,or I should say his squadrons Longbow's. i dare say Prince Hal travels first class BA, I dont think he rates the Queens private fleet for his movements. Good man Harry,welcome to NYC !!!

Gerard
2013-05-14, 07:30 AM
i dare say Prince Hal travels first class BA, I dont think he rates the Queens private fleet for his movements. Good man Harry,welcome to NYC !!!

Possibly this time as this is an OFFICIAL visit and not a pleasure trip and he has flown to DC, Colorado and now NYC then Connecticut!!

727C47
2013-05-14, 08:59 AM
you may be right !!!

Speedbird1
2013-05-14, 10:54 AM
I agree. A very kind-hearted chap; a credit to England. BA has so many flights into NYC I guess there's no way to know if he came to EWR or to JFK. To add to the confusion, I don't believe that BA has any flights from DEN (Colorado Springs) to NYC so he may have used a private jet. His itinerary is very secretive. Too bad he has no time to visit the Concorde at the Intrepid.

Gerard
2013-05-14, 10:12 PM
From what I read when he visited NJ with Gov Christie he flew in a helicopter!! I'm guessing its one of the NJSPD AW139s. Wonder if they flew him back to NYC?

Gerard
2013-05-14, 10:23 PM
From what I read when he visited NJ with Gov Christie he flew in a helicopter!! I'm guessing its one of the NJSPD AW139s. Wonder if they flew him back to NYC?

Just reread the article which stated that he flew in a helicopter to Sea Girt, NJ where the Gov was already waiting so it is possibly a private aircraft!!