PDA

View Full Version : New AAL Livery

Speedbird1
2013-01-20, 11:43 AM
How many love the new AAL livery with the flag on the tail? I am unsure if the older aircraft will get re-painted as they have the bare metal fuselage. I expect the old livery to be around for at least a while.

gonzalu
2013-01-20, 12:12 PM
AAL got a new livery? No way... where have I been hiding?

Search is your friend!

http://nycaviation.com/forum/threads/45058-Brace-Yourselves-For-American-Airlines%E2%80%99-Imminent-Rebranding

NIKV69
2013-01-20, 12:35 PM
It's ok Manny we tell him this every time. For the record the new AAL scheme sucks.

megatop412
2013-01-21, 12:43 AM
On the flip side of this, I was laughing when I checked out anet's forums- I thought nyca caught on fire about it, but within 3 hours of the unveiling, there were over 300 posts there. By the next day there were 3 separate threads full of bickering.

I think we need our own TMZ type of show.

NIKV69
2013-01-21, 01:01 AM
On the flip side of this, I was laughing when I checked out anet's forums- I thought nyca caught on fire about it, but within 3 hours of the unveiling, there were over 300 posts there. By the next day there were 3 separate threads full of bickering.

I think we need our own TMZ type of show.

I saw that. I was actually toying with the idea of driving to VCV to get it rolling out. Not a surprise the enthusiasm on anet when it was shot landing at DFW. I am surprised not more people were there.