PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Wedding Photographers!

ANITIX87
2013-01-02, 05:44 PM
Hi, guys.

I know there are more than a few members here who do wedding work (either full-time or on the side).

My partner and I formed our LLC this year (finally!) and are looking to form a network of photographers who can work together to market for each other and get work. A photographer can only shoot one wedding per day so, for example, if we are booked for 07/13/2013 and get another inquiry, we could say, "Sorry, we're not available, but here's another great photographer we know who has that date open and whose work we can vouch for.".

If there are photographers in other parts of the country it could work even more effectively (for example, if we know someone in California who needs a photographer but wants someone local, we could recommend somone over there).

If anyone is interested, please let me know. We can trade information and create a directory (and maybe even a shared online calendar). I'll admit my partner and I are still a fledgling business, but we do have four weddings set up for 2013 so far and are in negotiation for two more that we're hoping to secure.

Antonis

jerslice
2013-01-02, 10:02 PM
Check your PMs

eric8669
2013-01-02, 10:04 PM
yes, check your PM's

ANITIX87
2013-01-03, 10:53 AM
Eric, Jeremy, I don't think this needs to be kept in PMs, but feel free to let me know if you disagree. I think we can form a group of photographers beneficial to everyone, so why not keep all the information here?

My information:
Stellar Year Photography LLC
Specialty: Weddings, Engagements, Portraits
Portfolio: www.stellaryear.com
Blog: www.stellaryear.com/blog
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stellaryear

TIS