PDA

View Full Version : Airlines we would love to see at JFK

Delta777LR
2012-08-23, 11:46 PM
Now that the latest airline Interjet now flies to JFK. What airlines and cargo flights would anyone wish to see in the future at JFK?

For me, the airlines i wish to see at JFK are V Australia, Insel Air, China Southern, Air Pacific, Air New Zealand, Corsair, Monarch and Thomas Cook.

Cargos: I would love to see Air Bridge Cargo, Jade Cargo, Martinair, Florida West, Lan Cargo, AeroLogic, Amerijet, and MTA Cargo.

What wishes do any of you would like to see at JFK in the future?

yankees368
2012-08-24, 12:00 AM
Virgin Galactic

PhilDernerJr
2012-08-24, 12:01 AM
Azerbaijan!

megatop412
2012-08-24, 10:41 AM
Virgin Galactic haha YES!

I'll be going with Air Koryo. Then maybe I'll finally get an Il-62

Speedbird1
2012-08-24, 11:35 AM
I flew to LAX years ago just to spot Air New Zealand, Philippine as well as Garuda Indonesian 747 as well as Qantas. Saw Alaska Airlines too. Qantas now visits JFK. Wish Air Tahiti and Ghana Airways would return to JFK as well as TAP, SAS, Malev, Biman Bangladesh, Tarom, Corsair, Frontier( visits only LGA) love those animals on the tails, and Alaska Airlines.

JHNA57
2012-08-24, 05:24 PM
Did I read on A-Net that PHILLIPINES AIRLINES was starting service to JFK?

heeshung
2012-08-24, 08:41 PM
Qantas started at JFK before the 60's. Alaska goes to Newark, as does TAP and SAS.

Air Asia X at JFK would be cool.

Matt Molnar
2012-08-25, 12:30 AM
Did I read on A-Net that PHILLIPINES AIRLINES was starting service to JFK?
The airline mentions this every couple of months but they're not allowed to until the country's safety standards are improved to FAA Category 1. Under Category 2, which is sort of a "gray list" they may only operate their existing US routes, but may not add any new ones and they can't even change aircraft types on the routes they operate now. The Philippines are blacklisted completely by the EU.

Delta777LR
2012-08-25, 05:03 AM
I flew to LAX years ago just to spot Air New Zealand, Philippine as well as Garuda Indonesian 747 as well as Qantas. Saw Alaska Airlines too. Qantas now visits JFK. Wish Air Tahiti and Ghana Airways would return to JFK as well as TAP, SAS, Malev, Biman Bangladesh, Tarom, Corsair, Frontier( visits only LGA) love those animals on the tails, and Alaska Airlines.

Ghana Airways has ceased operations awhile back. Also Malev recently ceased as well. There were still talks from awhile back that Biman is planning to return to JFK, but its a matter of time