PDA

View Full Version : Boreing day at Pbia..

Just_Lucas
2012-04-09, 04:25 PM
So i went to West palm beach international as usual and i found out later that i missed all the action because of the two terminals :( so i only got United southwest and American and the rest were some Gulf streams -.- but i also found out in terminal B that theres air Canada Bahamas air ect ect Mostly 737s fly here but Im going to check it out if i get a chance to go after work on Sunday :) next time i should print out the Flight list of arrivals and departures...fml

megatop412
2012-04-09, 05:20 PM
Did you get any shots of anything?

Also- having a list of the scheduled arrivals and departures is helpful, but you sometimes get the occasional unscheduled charter or VIP flight that is the icing on the cake

Mark I'm thinking of you, Mr Dreamlifter

megatop412
2012-04-09, 05:24 PM
And remember, any 'boring' day at the airport is better than an exciting day at work

Unless you work at the airport itself

Just_Lucas
2012-04-09, 11:11 PM
haha i wish i did sadly i dont. but ya it is better then a boring day at work
And remember, any 'boring' day at the airport is better than an exciting day at work

Unless you work at the airport itself

Gerard
2012-04-11, 08:48 PM
So i went to West palm beach international as usual and i found out later that i missed all the action because of the two terminals :( so i only got United southwest and American and the rest were some Gulf streams -.- but i also found out in terminal B that theres air Canada Bahamas air ect ect Mostly 737s fly here but Im going to check it out if i get a chance to go after work on Sunday :) next time i should print out the Flight list of arrivals and departures...fml

Should have been there yesterday (Tues, 10th). Air Force 1 came in with Mr. President. He attended a fundraiser in the area then proceeded down to Boca where he spoke at FAU. Which explains
to me why I saw a McGuire C-17 sitting on the tarmac at FLL by the UPS area. I thought when seeing it, mmmmm and sure enough while waiting for my flight I saw a local newspaper detailing
Obamas visit to FAU. And that is where I was staying, in Boca not far from FAU. Too bad I didnt stay another day. Wonder if he flew from Palm to Boca on Marine 1 or limoed? From there he went south for more fundraising.
Funny i was telling a buddy in work about the C-17 and most people would say "oh look a big military plane" while a spotter would say "Mmmm, a C-17 from McGuire, maybe the President is in town"? :biggrin:

Just_Lucas
2012-04-17, 12:12 PM
I was at school so i couldn't :(
Should have been there yesterday (Tues, 10th). Air Force 1 came in with Mr. President. He attended a fundraiser in the area then proceeded down to Boca where he spoke at FAU. Which explains
to me why I saw a McGuire C-17 sitting on the tarmac at FLL by the UPS area. I thought when seeing it, mmmmm and sure enough while waiting for my flight I saw a local newspaper detailing
Obamas visit to FAU. And that is where I was staying, in Boca not far from FAU. Too bad I didnt stay another day. Wonder if he flew from Palm to Boca on Marine 1 or limoed? From there he went south for more fundraising.
Funny i was telling a buddy in work about the C-17 and most people would say "oh look a big military plane" while a spotter would say "Mmmm, a C-17 from McGuire, maybe the President is in town"? :biggrin:

Gerard
2012-04-17, 07:03 PM
I was at school so i couldn't :(

I think the rule here is that you arent a true spotter unless you ditch school, work or your family
at least once for a special event, :tongue::eek::smile: