PDA

View Full Version : Spring Time!

PhilDernerJr
2012-03-19, 11:45 AM
Anyone have any big plans as Spring rolls in? We had such a mild winter, almost disappointing, but I still welcome Spring and warm weather.

steve1840
2012-03-19, 12:10 PM
Not really calling it "big plans" but for me spring time kicks off local short track race season, which means its back to the track every saturday to work on teh car and photograph the races. This year is a little more special for me as (aside from working on the pit crew) I have gotten to do all the promo photos for our team this year and I may be hooking up with an online media source for the local racing circuits.

Combine that with the start of the 2012 airshow season and I have a busy spring (and summer and fall) ahead of me.

Derf
2012-03-19, 12:21 PM
Get caught up on the 2 books I have to make, the 14 baseball type cards I have to make, Posters and Material for Airshow marketing.... etc...

I am a busy boy!

megatop412
2012-03-19, 01:40 PM
Putting the finishing touches on my band's new album due to be released shortly(anyone interested in heavy metal drop me a PM and I'll let you know where to pick it up), also doing a couple shoots on the set of an indie film being made by a friend. That and a trip to Kentucky for my cousin's wedding should round out the season. And Jones Beach and Maguire shows, how could I forget that

eric8669
2012-03-19, 02:50 PM
I know we are all photographers here, but if anybody needs a photographer let me know. I'm always looking for more work.

Kris V
2012-03-19, 03:11 PM
Not quite spring yet in Alaska...but as soon as it comes I have plenty of plans...though it is mainly spotting trips. :smile: