PDA

View Full Version : Brief encounter: The Mounds

Jhenriquez28
2012-02-20, 10:46 PM
Greetings,

I had a brief encounter with law enforcement this evening at The Mounds. NYPD came over to ask what we were doing over there. I explained them we were planespotting (watching planes taking off from JFK). One of them asked if that was for hobbie to which I replied affirmative. Then they asked for an I.D. and that was about it. Very nice and professional NYPD officers.

My first encounter with law enforcement, greatfully not a bad one.

Anyone has had a encounter at the same or any other location? Could you please share it? I would love to know about it.

Best regards,

NIKV69
2012-02-20, 10:51 PM
Myself, Eric and Dennis had a similar encounter couple weeks ago. With the fire and venturing out from the hill we are much more visible to people. Not a surprise. When we got back to the cars I whipped out my ID (sorry Manny) and they asked the same stuff and were on their way. In fact one of the was a hottie cop!

eric8669
2012-02-20, 11:17 PM
Myself, Eric and Dennis had a similar encounter couple weeks ago. With the fire and venturing out from the hill we are much more visible to people. Not a surprise. When we got back to the cars I whipped out my ID (sorry Manny) and they asked the same stuff and were on there way. In fact one of the was a hottie cop!

right about the hottie cop, I told Manny I wanted to take her picture. :)

NIKV69
2012-02-20, 11:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJC0D4QA00U&feature=results_video&playnext =1&list=PLDDBDABA42245377C

gonzalu
2012-02-20, 11:59 PM
Damn, Nick, did I get that deep under your skin? :tongue: Sorry you;re not sleeping well thinking about me man... it is actually flattering I made such an impression on you! You are also still wrong and still trying to make something out of nothing. Once again, I never said I do not or have not shown ID at any time... I know you must hate being wrong, but indeed you're wrong.

So, let me know what I can do to help you forget about me so you can back to your much more exciting life :rolleyes:

NIKV69
2012-02-21, 12:04 AM
Damn, Nick, did I get that deep under your skin? :tongue: Sorry you;re not sleeping well thinking about me man... it is actually flattering I made such an impression on you! You are also still wrong and still trying to make something out of nothing. Once again, I never said I do not or have not shown ID at any time... I know you must hate being wrong, but indeed you're wrong.

So, let me know what I can do to help you forget about me so you can back to your much more exciting life :rolleyes:

It was a joke Manny. Stop going to Starbucks!

gonzalu
2012-02-21, 12:19 AM
It was a joke Manny. Stop going to Starbucks!

Oh no you don't... C'mon admit it, you can't stop thinking about me ... ROTFL! It has been what, like a year since we had our "discussion" on the PM thread? I dropped it so long ago... but you keep it fresh... I love you man, really. But, you need to step out from behind the curtains and into the spotlight and Run for President! Or at least Governor of NJ... no? :tongue:

NIKV69
2012-02-21, 12:40 AM
Oh no you don't... C'mon admit it, you can't stop thinking about me ... ROTFL! It has been what, like a year since we had our "discussion" on the PM thread? I dropped it so long ago... but you keep it fresh... I love you man, really. But, you need to step out from behind the curtains and into the spotlight and Run for President! Or at least Governor of NJ... no? :tongue:

NJ? Nahh. Good one on the Mocek thread. I didn't figure it out at first but then realized I don't even know you for a year. PM was a pioneer, hence my signature.

Jhenriquez28
2012-02-21, 10:00 AM
:smile: Glad to know not the only one.

mirrodie
2012-02-21, 10:29 AM
Mirrodie senses a new bromance emerging

gonzalu
2012-02-21, 02:36 PM
Mario, I would need my eyes checked :tongue:

moose135
2012-02-21, 02:54 PM
Mario, I would need my eyes checked :tongue:
You're in luck, we have someone who can do that for you...:wink:

NIKV69
2012-02-21, 03:10 PM
Speaking of Mocek I found this gem. Made me LOL. The ending where he is getting dragged and his hippy pals are chanting made me LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E11XXL4eaB8&list=FLnKYtLyAKi_bq0OD8KDQurQ& index=1&feature=plpp_video

gonzalu
2012-02-21, 03:28 PM
The one thing about that is the EXCELLENT video work... Wow!

Nick, how do you know his friends are his friends and that they are hippies? You sure are intuitive... :-)

NIKV69
2012-02-21, 03:54 PM
The one thing about that is the EXCELLENT video work... Wow!

Nick, how do you know his friends are his friends and that they are hippies? You sure are intuitive... :-)

The officer that cuffed him looked like a cutey cop too! As for hippies, it's a canabis rally! Hey wait a tick I want drugs legalized, I am a hippie!

Gerard
2012-02-21, 09:41 PM
The officer that cuffed him looked like a cutey cop too! As for hippies, it's a canabis rally! Hey wait a tick I want drugs legalized, I am a hippie!

So I guess New Mexico wasnt Mr Moceks FIRST encounter with LE. :rolleyes:

NIKV69
2012-02-22, 08:18 PM
So I guess New Mexico wasnt Mr Moceks FIRST encounter with LE. :rolleyes:

Nope, I am pretty sure he showed up at that airport without ID on purpose but he didn't plan on it going as far as it did to the point LE got involved. He is an activist.