PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 2/5

DWaviation
2012-02-02, 07:53 PM
Hey guys,
Is anybody out for spotting on sunday? Maybe its possible that we can go to the Golf Club again.. the owner said that I'm welcome every time.. maybe its okay if 1 or 2 more coming with me?

Zee71
2012-02-02, 08:16 PM
Dennis, unfortunately I won't be able to join you and the others spotting on Sunday. I'll be doing some more home improvement stuff with my brother-in-law. I will definitely take a rain-check for your next visit and round of golf.

Roush6NY
2012-02-02, 10:09 PM
Dennis

if the weather is good, I could head out in the afternoon

gonzalu
2012-02-02, 10:12 PM
Dennis,

I may be out but not sure. However, do me a favor, if you meet anyone there and they say their name is Nick, ask them for ID :tongue:

Zee71
2012-02-02, 10:15 PM
Too funny!!!

DWaviation
2012-02-02, 10:15 PM
I will manny ;) ok i will think about where I'm going.. but let you guys know it!
BTW: My first Airliners Photo is at the moment place 6 of the last 24 hours!

NIKV69
2012-02-02, 10:35 PM
I'll say I forgot it at home.

Oh BTW next time Manny is approached at Panera by NCPD and asked for ID I want to see him say. "I am not required by law to show it to you"

I will have popcorn.

gonzalu
2012-02-02, 10:44 PM
Nick, I never said I had a problem showing my ID. It does not make it the law or a requirement ... as for the popcorn, the rest of the NYCA community has already ran out of popcorn reading us two going back and forth :smile:

Gerard
2012-02-02, 10:49 PM
. as for the popcorn, the rest of the NYCA community has already ran out of popcorn reading us two going back and forth :smile:

Popcorn or patience? :tongue:

Zee71
2012-02-02, 11:02 PM
Officer ............ can I see your ID as well? How do I know who they say they are? How do I know they didn't carjack the police vehicle? More popcorn on the way!

gonzalu
2012-02-02, 11:05 PM
Popcorn or patience? :tongue:

You are still in control of the remote control... and the channel preferences :tongue: actually we have quite a few channels around here, don't we? LOL

gonzalu
2012-02-02, 11:10 PM
Officer ............ can I see your ID as well? How do I know who they say they are? How do I know they didn't carjack the police vehicle? More popcorn on the way!

NY State PD does not wear badges. They have them but they don;t need them. They simply have a name tag. Reputation and professionalism has granted them trust and that is more important in the long run. As a matter of fact, that's the beauty of our society. The collective is far better at policing than any single entity. eBay proves this in a tremendously beautiful way.
Your reputation is far better and more profitable than any other form of identity. Reputation will be the future of on-line security, Anti Spam can not be stopped without reputation. Some of the best Antispam algorithms work partly on reputation.

Damn it Nick, I need to see your ID before I can let you into this forum. How do I know your login ID and PWD have not been hijacked by a hacker? Not good enough, I need to see gov't issued ID! "hon, where that fresh batch of popcorn?"

Zee71
2012-02-02, 11:34 PM
ID Card Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlgXM27fcM0

gonzalu
2012-02-02, 11:43 PM
with actors ROTFL .. .that is so funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4YTRsKzvA&feature=related

NIKV69
2012-02-03, 12:04 AM
Damn it Nick, I need to see your ID before I can let you into this forum. How do I know your login ID and PWD have not been hijacked by a hacker? Not good enough, I need to see gov't issued ID! "hon, where that fresh batch of popcorn?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ

gonzalu
2012-02-03, 12:25 AM
That's not funny, THIS is funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE

DWaviation
2012-02-04, 01:29 PM
If i go out tomorrow you can find me at HoBe.
Since now i never made some departure photos and i want to have at least a few.
If you are interested to go to the private golf club (inwood) let me know that! i will come with you ;)
Hope see you tomorrow..

NIKV69
2012-02-04, 02:00 PM
Guys I strongly suggest we stop publicizing a private club here. Trust me I know the people there if it gets out of control you will lose it. Use your heads please. This should be not be discussed on a public message board.

eric8669
2012-02-06, 01:02 AM
Guys I strongly suggest we stop publicizing a private club here. Trust me I know the people there if it gets out of control you will lose it. Use your heads please. This should be not be discussed on a public message board.

I know a few people that have shot from the golf course. What's the problem with discussing it here. Yes, its private club, but if they let you in, great, but what's the worst they can do is tell you NO.

NIKV69
2012-02-06, 01:30 AM
I know a few people that have shot from the golf course. What's the problem with discussing it here. Yes, its private club, but if they let you in, great, but what's the worst they can do is tell you NO.

Hey do what you want. Doesn't effect me. I have no issue getting on the property whenever I want. I just think it would be wiser not to broadcast it to the whole world for the sake of other locals. This way you won't have to worry about them saying NO.