PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Photographer Needed

Bellucciman
2011-05-20, 03:18 PM
I'm getting married in November and am in need of a photographer. Are there any wedding photographers interested in a shoot?
I'm thinking shots in the church and reception hall and a BIG family shot. Between me and my soon-to-be-wife they'll be almost 50 family members we want in a group shot.
Anyone that's interested please PM me and let's talk!
Thanks

Mike

NIKV69
2011-05-20, 04:16 PM
Shoot Antonis a PM I believe he has been doing that lately.

His username is ANITIX87

moose135
2011-05-20, 07:57 PM
What you really need is someone to talk you out of it...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bellucciman
2011-05-20, 08:49 PM
Ya got that right Moose!! Thanks Nik, I'll send a PM!

ANITIX87
2011-05-20, 09:18 PM
Hi. I'm out of town until Monday, so I won't have much internet access, but feel free to contact me via PM, or e-mail me directly. My website can be found at TISDIGITAL.com, but keep in mine as I'm a photographer and not a web designer, it's constantly changing as I get advice on ways to improve it. TIS

ANITIX87
2011-05-22, 09:52 AM
Hey, Mike.

Haven't gotten a message from you, so I wanted to give you some more information here before you go off and find someone else. Haha.

I have been doing wedding photography for a few years now and can offer any number of packages for you. All my packages include a second photographer, Pak So, whose wedding work you can find at www.stellaryear.com/yoli_becker and www.stellaryear.com/jen_luigi . I shot both of those weddings with him but they are on his website rather than mine since he was the primary contact for those clients.

Please contact me sooner rather than later so we can discuss details and you can decide whether Pak and I would be a good fit for you.

Thanks,

TIS

Serge Gree
2011-06-22, 11:20 AM
Hi Mike,

If you are still looking for photographer, I`m a professional wedding photographer. Check my website and contact me if you are interested.
http://www.SergeGree.com

Thanks,

Serge