PDA

View Full Version : Corsair 747 at EWR

Bellucciman
2011-05-02, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know how long she's going to be at EWR? I actually have my gear with me today! Flat Stanley needs his photo taken!

gonzalu
2011-05-02, 11:02 PM
At EWR today? Wow, she has gotten around here lately :-) We were surprised at her showing at JFK on Saturday. She departed a little less than 24 hours later on Sunday so perhaps she'll sit at a hard stand all night.

njgtr82
2011-05-02, 11:10 PM
At EWR today? Wow, she has gotten around here lately :-) We were surprised at her showing at JFK on Saturday. She departed a little less than 24 hours later on Sunday so perhaps she'll sit at a hard stand all night.

She left JFK to EWR, not sure why

Cary
2011-05-02, 11:50 PM
She left JFK to EWR, not sure why

Maybe they didn't want to deal with traffic on the Belt Parkway? :tongue:

gonzalu
2011-05-03, 08:14 AM
No no Cary, the Van Wyck!!! lol. The Belt has nothing on the Van and neither can touch the mother of all abortions: The Cross Bronx Exp.!

megatop412
2011-05-03, 05:02 PM
No no Cary, the Van Wyck!!! lol. The Belt has nothing on the Van and neither can touch the mother of all abortions: The Cross Bronx Exp.!

Manny I was just about to argue about the Belt vs the Van Wyck thing because I take the Belt when I go back and forth from Jersey to Mom's, but I have to agree, the Cross Bronx truly is, 'the mother of all abortions'! Robert Moses had no idea he was creating the monster that thing has become

That description is freakin hilarious, LOLMAX

gonzalu
2011-05-03, 07:13 PM
LOL... William, and to top it off, WITHOUT [IT] it would be EVEN WORSE on the Sheridan and Bruckner Expressways! And would also make the Tappan Zee/I-287 connector even more congested. I just don;t know what to say... I also would like to chime in about the lack of a roadway for local NYC residents, Westchester and CT commuters Northbound that DOES NOT connect to the GWB/I-95 corridor... it affects traffic for EVERYONE, not just those going to NJ.

AJ
2011-05-06, 09:21 PM
I flew up to Toronto on Sunday and as we turned onto 22R, this blue monster took up the entire window view.

When I fly in on Thursday night, it was sitting at the Terminal B gates.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/A777J/IMG_3235.jpg

AJ