PDA

View Full Version : Best April Fools Joke

Derf
2011-04-01, 10:07 AM
This morning I go running into my son's room screaming "NO SCHOOL, NO SCHOOL, THERE IS TWO FEET OF SNOW!!!! NO SCHOOL" My son jumps up with the look of CHRISTMAS in his eyes and says "REALLY"......... No, April Fools, not get ready for school! - I AM THE WORST PARENT EVER!

Editied his backround of his laptop to a broken LCD picture and did some other things.... I almost filled the toe part of his sneaker with shaving cream but I could not find his other pair of sneakers so that was out.... Oh, I put 2 pieces of tape under his optical mouse...

What was your pranks today?

cancidas
2011-04-01, 10:58 AM
not nearly as devious as yours but i let the air our of all 4 of my brother's tires.... then parked my truck out on the street around the corner from my house instead of in the garage when i got home. still need to think of something for my sister.

threeholerglory
2011-04-01, 05:30 PM
convinced my future brother-in-law over in Portugal i knocked up my girlfriend and that I wanted him to be the Godfather...never thought I'd hear sobs out of a 7' tall professional basketball player :tongue:

hiss srq
2011-04-02, 04:58 AM
I put an ad on Craigslist claiming that my best friend was selling his iPhone 4 for Verizon for 250 bucks... He got over 50 calls and 30 texts in an hour.....

Steven Holzinger
2011-04-02, 10:14 AM
Responded to a text that asked "What are you doing?" with "Making love". The text came from a girl. She wasn't too happy. Then I told her April Fools... I never get a chance to prank people on that day...