PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to go to Red Flag 11-3?

jerslice
2011-02-18, 05:57 PM
Hello NYCAviation members:

I have an open spot available for media day at Red Flag 11-3. If you want to go please review the following requirements before getting in touch with me:
1) Must be able to be at the front gate of Nellis Air Force base, located just outside of Las Vegas NV, no later than 9:30am on Tuesday the 22nd. The event lasts from 10am to roughly 3pm. It takes 20-40 minutes depending on traffic to get from KLAS to the base.
2) Must be a photographer or videographer with reasonable quality and composition skills.
3) Must be able and willing to represent NYCAviation in a professional manner.
4) Must be able to take and follow directions from the Nellis AFB staff…a single mistake can ruin the relationship with the base or worse.
5) Travel expenses and compensation areNOT being offered – you’ll have to pay your way.
6) If you get signed up I will contact you via phone or email this weekend to give you the details.

The first person to contact me (via text or phone call) at 508-353-5802 with an affirmative to all the above has the spot.
Please email any questions to my NYCAviation address: [email protected] ([email protected]) Do not call me with questions – I will not be able to pick up.
If the spot goes unfilled by 4pm pacific time (7pm NYC time) it will no longer be available.

Thanks in advance,
Jeremy

jerslice
2011-02-18, 08:16 PM
The spot has been filled.
Thanks to those who expressed interest. Hopefully next time we'll have more advance notice.